Chapter 4

Part 2

Visenya was sitting in her room reading a book when the door suddenly opened and Rhaenyra entered the room, obviously angry

- What's wrong Rhaenyra? - he asked as he put the book next to him and then looked up.

- Daemon stole Baelon's egg! he replied as he paced up and down.

- What? - Visenya asked in shock

- Daemon wants to remarry and claims she's pregnant and wants the egg in the cradle.

- Our Father, how did you react?

- He sent a team to Dragonstone. - he cursed looking at Rhaeny and Visenya.

- Then let's go!

- What? Our father would be angry!

- I am the princess of Dragonstone, and you are the heir to the Iron Throne! I think we have a right to be there. And do you think Daemon will survive that team? - Visenya looked at Rhaenyra skeptically.

- You're right!

- I know! Come on! - Visenya took Rhaenyra's hand and they walked together to their dragons.

Syrax and Valelyx flew across the bridge and back, finally landing on the bridge. Valelyx in front, Syrax a little further back.

Visenya exited Valelyx and joined the team with Rhaenyra.

Approaching Otto Hightower, the soldiers parted, leaving a path for them.

"Princess Visenya, Princess Rhaenyra, what are you doing here?"

- We prevent bloodshed. - Rhaenyra answered Otto. Meanwhile, Visenya made eye contact with Daemon, who held the egg to his chest like a child who doesn't want his toy taken away.

- I think you could thank me... - Visenya looked at Otto - I think Caraxes was about to eat. - the princess nodded towards the red dragon.

- Ser Criston take the princesses to safety! - Hightower ignored him.