Chapter 1: Awakening

3rd Person PoV

The girl stood atop the hill looked toward the kingdom her once pure and innocent eyes had fallen upon her father's lifeless corpse. A feeling one she had never felt before started to grow ferociously inside of her, first her eyes and mind were filled with grief and penitence but then the something changed all the grief begun to change into something else this was could only be... "wrath."

VoTW: Confirmed the individual known as Milim Nava has obtained the unique skill "wrath"

The young Milim pushed her self of the ground with enough force that the hill she once stood on shattered. Milim then begun to fly at speeds rivalling that of sound it's self towards the kingdom which had ordered the attack on her father.

(A/N) the kingdom was quite close to Velda's castle.

Milim flying towards the kingdom wrath acting as a veil towards her thoughts only allowing her to think of revenge. Once Milim had arrived at the kingdom she hovered over it before letting her wrath fully take over. In the moment Milim had lost herself releasing the full force of her aura onto the people of the kingdom, before they could react they were all pushed to the floor gasping for air as Milim's powerful aura acted as a weight holding the people to the floor the potency of it also acted like a poison gas restricting them of oxygen as they breathed. After releasing her aura Milim had begun to massacre the people of the kingdom innocent or not she did not care, what they had done was unforgiveable and they must pay with the life. This thought filled Milim's mind. No one survived and the kingdom was wiped off the map.

Ice Continent: Guy PoV

I was enjoying a cup of tea while sitting on the balcony of my castle. My day so far has been great I've mostly been bossing around Mizery and Raine for fun of course, when suddenly I could feel a headache coming on. Please nothing ruin my day it has been so good so far I cant be asked to deal with anything. But of course, I was right I sensed a colossus aura which for some reason was similar to "his" aura. I put my hand to my face and sigh deeply. Well I guess as the Mediator I have no choice but to go and check out this headache inducing aura when suddenly Velzard burst through the door and run towards me which was already pretty strange but when I saw her face I was even more shocked, does she have a worried expression right now nah it can't be possible. I blew it off as there was no way Velzard would be worried about anything.

Guy: Well its not everyday you burst in here that quickly what's the occasion

I said this jokingly but she looked kind of angry at me I wonder what is going on could this be to do with that aura

Velzard: Now is not the time for jokes Guy I can't feel Nii-san anymore.

Guy: what do you mean are you saying that he could be dead?

I was so confused who would try and kill the creator and why would they try to kill the creator. Is this ominous aura the cause of Veldanava's death?

Velzard: Yes I am certain that he is dead, true dragons cant completely hide their presence from each other.

Guy: Could this be the doing of that headache inducing aura that I am feeling right now.?

Velzard: No it is worse than that. I am sure that the aura we are feeling as of right now is the wrath of Milim Nava the daughter of Nii-san she must have witnessed her fathers death. I think this means that the humans have attacked Nii-san as they knew he was in a weakened state after the birth of his daughter.

Guy: So this is the strength of the creators daughter.

I know I probably looked like an asshole but after getting the opportunity to fight the creators daughter I couldn't hold back my smile. I couldn't win against the creator but now I have a chance to fight another opponent with god like strength. Just from her aura as of right now It seems she is as strong as me. I got another headache thinking about how strong she could be in the future.