Armaros: I bet your girlfriend is going to love this.

Loona's pov

Millie was drawing the pentagram while Stoals Blitz and Moxxie were setting up some lights cause we need them dimmed or some shit, my Phone got a text, and what I saw made me almost cry Blitz, of course, noticed and I showed him what they were doing to him.

Blitzø: OH THIS SHIT WON'T FUCKING STAND.

Millie: What happened?

I showed Millie the photo and all she said was "I'll be right back" Moxxie wondered what was going on so I showed him the picture and even he was on my side this time.

Moxxie: We're going to get him back, don't worry.

Stolas pov

Everything was just about ready so I called Blitzy's daughter. If she was ready to be gifted with a flamehound form, she came into the room and sat in the middle of the pentagram without saying a word, just giving me a small nod. I read the spell as Blitzy's daughter slowly had blue flames ignite around her as she slowly ascended into the air with more blue flames forming around her, they died out and she returned to the ground with a very scary-looking look on her face.

Stolas: How are you feeling? Are you feeling sick at all?

Loona: I feel great.I feel like fucking killing these little sons of bitches!

Moxxie: How do we know if it worked?

Stoals: Well she can control it so once she decides to let it out.

Loona: How do I do that tho?

Stolas: Well first things first are you feeling angry at the moment?

Loona: No, why?

Stoals: Look at your phone.

Loona: Why.

Stolas: To let your Flamehound out, all you need to do is get a little angry. I'm afraid you won't be able to unleash it unless you're angry.

She looked at her phone and looked at the picture of her boyfriend being cut she began to snarl and growl as she bared her fangs she then let her flamehound form come out for the first time, her flamehound form was about the same as her boyfriend but she was ready to kill and by satan, she was ready to kill anything and everything that stood in her way.

Blitzø: ALIGHT EVERYONE IN THE MEETING ROOM WE NEED A PLAN NOW!

We all walked into the meeting room, sat down and discussed a plan.

Blitzø: So, does anyone have a plan?

Stolas: I have a plan, Blitzy.

Blitzø: Anyone?

Stolas: Uh, Blitzy?

Blitzø: Nobody has a plan.

Stolas: Uh Blitzy, dalreling.

Blitzø: Wow, nobody has a plan.

Stolas: BLITZ!

Blitzø: What?

Stolas: I have a plan, dareling, and if you'll let me explain it that would be great.

Blitzø: Ugh, fine.

Stolas: Well, they have snipers all over the place so we're going to need someone with a sharp eye and good aim if we're going to even attempt to go near that building.

Moxxie: I can handle that.

Stolas: Very well. Now we need someone quick enough able to sneak around into the ventilation shaft, and find where they're holding him.

Millie: Leave that to me.

Stolas: Now, we need someone to tamper with their building's power.

Blitzø: Oh, leave that to me I fuck with Millie and Moxxie's power all the time.

Moxxie: I FUCKING KNEW IT!

Millie: Calm down Mox, it's not worth having a panic attack over.

Moxxie: I'll be okay.

Blitzø: HA he's got a small little baby dick.

Moxxie: I'll have you know It's actually-

Loona: Look, fatass. Now is not the time to talk about your baby dick, and some don't want to know about your dick size. There are some things I just don't wanna hear you talk about, and your sex life is high up on that list.

Moxxie: Well that's fair, I can't say I blame you.

Stolas: And as for you, my dear, all we need to do is cause as much damage as we can. I personally don't think they'll be able to deal with such a sudden Flamehound attack.

Stolas: I wish you all good luck but sadly I can't come.

We all looked back at him wondering why that would be.

Blitzø: Why?

Stolas: Well thanks to your daughter getting a Flamehound form, I'm afraid I'm going to need some time to rest. Doing things like this can have effects on me, simply taking away my powers for the next 3 hours. Once those are done I should be able to come to join in.

Loona: So here's the plan: Moxxie is going to stay back and take care of the snipers, while Millie finds a vent to sneak around in and find a way Inside. Meanwhile, Blitz is going to find the generator room and turn off the power while I just rip them to shreds.

Blitzø: Alright, who's ready to go get our friend back?

Everyone: LET'S GO KICK SOME FUCKING ASS.