The agent who was cannon fodder in the entertainment industry (End)

Start from the beginning

  And borrowing her aunt's influence, and not lacking in money, she quickly gained a firm foothold in the company.

  Get close to Mu Xiaoyu and provoke the relationship between him and the original body.

  Made Mu Xiaoyu fall in love with her, and successfully dug him into her name.

  In exchange for resources secretly, he also dug out the other two under Yuanshen's subordinates.

Then he asked those two people to release the news, saying that the original body was constantly using Mu Xiaoyu to make money with the help of their childhood friendship, shamelessly pestering them.

  Mu Xiaoyu couldn't stand it, so he was forced to change his manager.

  The two also said that the original body did not give them good resources, delayed their development, withheld their salary, and often asked them to help pester Mu Xiaoyu.

  They couldn't stand it either, so they wanted to change managers with Brother Yu.

  Then he started to praise Chu Lanwen for how kind he was to them, the original body was too far behind.

  The key point is that Mu Xiaoyu didn't come forward to help Yuanshen clarify, acquiescing to the dirty water these two people splashed.

  Just because Chu Lanwen was jealous, he wanted to avoid suspicion to prove that he and Yuanzheng had no relationship beyond friendship.

  This time, Mu Xiaoyu was already top-notch and had many fans. Under the rhythm of the two and the operation of the water army invited by Chu Lanwen, he and those two fans all came to scold the original body for being shameless.

  It is said that Mu Xiaoyu's success today is all due to his own hard work, and the original body only knows how to hold back and suck blood.

  The fans of those two scolded Yuanshen for slowing down their idol development. If Chu Lanwen had been brought in earlier, it would be impossible for them to be third-tier, and maybe they could become topnotch.

The original body was betrayed by the lover he grew up with, stabbed by the one who tried his best to lead him, and then raped by the Internet. Suddenly he got into the horns and committed suicide by cutting his wrists when he couldn't think about it.

  (end of this chapter) 

  Chapter 231 The entertainment circle was cannon fodder's agent (2)

  Before committing suicide, the original body called and asked Mu Xiaoyu to come to the apartment to find her with the contract, and she signed and terminated the contract.

  The purpose is to let Mu Xiaoyu witness her death with his own eyes.

  I hope that he will regret his previous betrayal for the rest of his life, and create an extra thorn between Mu Xiaoyu and Chu Lanwen.

  After all, they forced her to death.

  If Qingyou didn't come, Mu Xiaoyu who came to the apartment to find Yuanshen to sign the contract, and the two artists who came with him when he heard the news that Yuanshen could terminate the contract, would find Yuanshen committed suicide by cutting his wrists.

  She was then taken to the hospital and rescued.

  Chu Lanwen took the opportunity to let the navy release the news to bring rhythm, saying that the original body was unwilling to let the three of them terminate the contract, so they deliberately pretended to threaten suicide.