What you need to know about the story (Update 2)

The idea came from these 2 videos.

The Demon King RETURNS!! (PCManiac Comic Dub)

Satina Episode 1 - Bring Your Demon to Work Day

Note: The other kaiju girls are cool and alright but queen ghidorah is personally my favorite, I love the hair and design.

Friendly reminder Art, Gifs, Images, Video and Music doesn't belong to me, they belong to their own Creators or owners.

[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]=[H(0T0)H]

{Description}

1. No harem or lemons.

2. Everyone deserves a second chance.

3. The story is not taken seriously.

4. There's no big baddie in this story. (Well not anymore)

5. (Y/n)/Bender is no hero or villain. 

6. This is not a Revenge, Betrayal, Cheater, NTR, Dying, Depressed, Suicidal, Abuse or Neglected story.

7. The story will focus more on (Y/n)/Bender & Queen Ghidorah and their daughter.

8. (Y/n)/Bender & Queen Ghidorah have a baby daughter named (D/n)/Ghidorah Jr

9. Queen Ghidorah still wants to destroy the world behind (Y/n)/Bender back. (But with queen ghidorah now being a wife and having a baby to take care of, she won't be able to destroy the world)

10. Short Chibi time-skip or special chapter.

11. Not a dark or horror story.

12. Story Goal? (No idea)

13. Story takes place at... (I have no Idea...)

14. Not following the plot (What plot?)

15. Queen ghidorah still have anger issues, so (Y/n)/Bender tries his best to calm her down.

16. Queen ghidorah didn't want to rise her baby all by herself. that (Witch is why (Y/n)/Bender is still alive)

17. Queen ghidorah still blames (Y/n)/Bender for getting her pregnant. (All tho it was sort of her fault for being heavy on top of (Y/n)/Bender)

18. Queen ghidorah will destroy anybody if they harm her little princess.

19. Queen ghidorah loves and hates (Y/n)/Bender.

20. Queen ghidorah Gets (Y/n)/Bender to feed her ice cream and Pet and rubbing head as (Y/n)/Bender, feeds her ice cream. (Even if shes angry)

21. Ghidorah Jr will be friends with Godzilla Jr.

22. Ghidorah Jr wants to Princess Kaiju.

23. Ghidorah Jr doesn't know about the other Kaijus.