❤Prologue💜

No proofread..

****

Omega! Kim Jimin misunderstood his Husband, His Alpha due to some reason and thought his Alpha Kim Taehyung!doesn't Love him.

The complicated situation was something that made Jimin believe that his Alpha is in Love with someone else which is definitely not him and apparently he is actually forced to be with him which made the Omega fragile heart shuttered into pieces.

And hence being a innocent, kind soul Jimin decided to free his Alpha from the forced marriage and let his Alpha be with the person he loves.

Even through he loves the Alpha with his everything and despite wishing to be selfish Jimin couldn't bring himself to hurt Taehyung as his love for the Alpha is SELFLESS.

What Jimin Don't know is that his Alpha is head over heels for him. Can slaughter just for his sake without feeling bit of guilty.

What will happen when Jimin will try to leave his Alpha. Will Possessive Kim Taehyung Let Jimin leave him? His precious mate whom he loves crazily? His world literally revolves around the said Omega & Being a dominant Alpha if i say he's obsessed with Jimin than it will be so relatable.

Let's see what destiny held for them. How they'll reconciliation.

Will Taehyung punish his Omega for being a bad boy in sweetest yet sinful way.

***

A cute yet bitter sweet love story of Vmin. ❤

Original id zhanyi305_Anshikaa

.
.
.