The Hero

Silence... That's what was all there. Everyone was captivated by this certain boy's entry. But...

Charlotte:~ KYAAAAAAAAA~

The first one to break the silence was Charlotte.

King François: sigh, Charlotte keep your down.

Charlotte: But Father! Didn't you see! He was like a knight in a shining armour!

King François: Except the fact he had no armor. sigh. But still, who is that boy. He is young and to take down those minatours so easily. It's truly terrifying.

Flora/Christina: That boy... He looks so familliar. And why is my heart pounding so fast!

Liselotte: OMG! My heart... What's happening!! Why's it beating so fast! And what is this feeling!

Aria: Lady, why is your cheeks red?

Liselotte: E-eh? What are you talking about?

Aria: sigh, Nothing.

Liselotte: O-ok

Celia: W-wait! I feel like that is Rio! Wait no that IS Rio! But what happened to his hair color? And how is he this strong!

Meanwhile:

Latifa: Onichan....

Rio: Y-yea...

Latifa: That's you isn't it?

Rio: Ye-yeah, but how did you know?

Latifa: OF COURSE I WOULD KNOW.  I am the only person in existence who would know you even if you change your hair,gender,race and anything!

Rio: Oh- I see.

Latifa: But what I am more afraid of is  that I am gonna get more rival! Ughh Onichan! Stop being such a chick magnet!

Duke Huguenot: Joe-sama, who is he?

Joe: You will see. But let's continue.

On the western side of the Galarc Kingdom, on a road running through the forest to the west of Amande... After the battle with the army of monsters that had attacked Liselotte’s party had ended, Princess Flora was left staring at the boy's face in a daze.

Almost everyone: Eh? Why?

Everyone was confused at why she was staring at him

Joe: Don't ask any questions. Just watch.

“...Is something the matter, Princess Flora?” Liselotte asked Flora curiously. Beside her, Duke Huguenot was also watching Flora with a suspicious look on his face.

Charlotte: Why is she just staring at him? Does she knows him? Doesn't look like him. Wait don't tell me she fell for her too! Oh c'mon!

When Flora realized everyone’s attention had been focused on her, she shook her head in a fluster. “Huh? Ah, no, it’s nothing!” Despite this, she continued to look inquiringly in the boy's direction.
At this point, even Liselotte and Duke Huguenot started to suspect that that her odd behavior must have had something to do with that boy. The two of them looked at him.

Everyone: What's wrong with her

Rio:  Don't tell me she suspects me...

The boy decided to speak up first, placing his right hand over his chest respectfully as he sank to one knee. “...Forgive me for asking, but have I possibly committed something of great offense? If so, please allow me to offer my most humble apologies...”