Liselotte's trouble

Joe's pov:

Joe: Hello everyone!!! Finally! I got hold of pov-chan! Did you miss me? Oh, where's my manners?!?! Hello readers! It's your favorite Joe! Joe who? It's Joe ma-

Author: Ahem...

Joe: Oh hello Author-san! How are you doing?

Author: I am fine but can you stop wasting time and get back to the reaction. Besides the readers don't like you

Joe: Hmph, Who said that?! The readers DEFINITELY loves me, right? Plus I am holding this show so I have the right to take pov-chan.

Author: Oh-ho, did you forget who is in charge of writing this? You know I can just erase you from existence?

Joe: Hahaha, you won't do something like that right?

Author: .......

Joe: Alright! I am sorry! I am starting the reaction again!

Author: Hmmm,good. Be a good boy like this always.

Joe: hmph Author baka! Bye bye pov-chan.

Rio's pov:

Well, as expected. She is the other girl in the bus with me and Latifa. But the problem is, how will she get out if this situation. Although I want to help, it's better if I don't interfere as it might cause more problems. And I am pretty sure she already has a solution. But why the heck is Joe glaring at me!! What the heck did I do? He looks like he is jealous and his glare is full of envy! Did I take something away from him or something? Oh, looks like someone Broke the thin ice.

3rd Person Pov:

Flora: ummm, what do you mean by that, Lady Liselotte?

Liselotte: Crap Crap! This is bad! Although I do have an answer but some people might not believe it.

Joe: Don't worry. Just tell what you had prepared. I will also support you. As it's my fault after all.

Liselotte: Ahem, allow me to explain. Although I didn't want this to be know to be public but the situation is dire that I have to tell. It won't also be a problem as Joe-sama will remove everyone's memory.

Everyone became quiet and concentrated on what Liselotte was going to say.

Liselotte: You see, in our Cretia territory we have found ancient ruins.

Mostly everyone: What!

Liselotte: Yes, although there weren't any treasure or ancient artifacts or weapons, we have discovered few types of silk and old torn books. After investigating it properly and fixing the books, we found that it was written by a hero, who once was in this world. She was also a girl as written in those books and she had deep interest in clothing and foods. So she write a lot of guide books and other things in her diaries.

{Ik it's not written in the canon but I wanted to make my own explanation.}

Charlotte: I see, so you basically put them together and created the clothes and foods of the hero which she wrote in her diaries, including the pasta.

Liselotte: Indeed. Besides the Hero's name was Ricca so I also named it by her name.

Joe: Also to tell you guys the truth, although Liselotte had the recipes for foods and the resources written in the books, she herself made them and gathered them to make all these new foods and recipes. Plus most of the pages were torned so she, with her talent made new food by mixing the recipes.

Almost everyone: Whoa! She really is talented.

Joe: Anyway, can we begin the reaction again?

Everyone: Yes!