Future Self

3rd pov:

Joe: Hello everyone I am Joe. You all are here to react to the future!

The theater room was silence for some time.

Duke Huguenot: Wh-at are you talking about!

Roanna: A G-od?!

Stewart: Don't f**k around! Send us back!

Venessa stood beside to protect Christina and Alferd went beside Flora and the other people of Beltrum kingdom' faction.

King François: Joe, if that is you name, I am King François Galarc, the king of Galarc kingdom. At first you somehow kidnapped us and calling yourself a god. As a king, such actions can't be tolerated!

Joe: Hmmm.... If you don't believe me than let's do this!

All of a sudden all of them fell to the ground unconscious.

King François: Wh-at! What happened to us! Why is our body laying on the ground!

Everyone started screaming and shouting thinking all of them were dead

Joe: Don't worry, this is your spiritual body. I separated your spiritual body from your physical body. Now do u believe me?

Stewart: Ye-ah!! We believe you! Please fix us!!!

Alphonse: Please fix us!! We beg you!!

Bully 1- Mom pick me up. I am scared

Joe: phew! At last you believe me. Well, let me fix you.

All of a sudden their body float up and mixed with their spiritual body.

Roanna: I am back!

Celia: My body!

Bully 1: Mom I am still scared. Pick me up.

Joe: alright then, now do you believe me?

Christina: Ye-ah, we do believe you..

[Ik it's cringe ok? Idk how to write 😫]

Joe: ok good, finally!

Celia: Ummm Joe-sama, you said you are a God correct?

Joe: Yeah, what about Celia?

Celia: are you one of the Six Wise Gods?

Everyone was surprised. They were so distracted about getting teleported that they never thought about of this question.

Joe: Not really. I didn't even met them. Although I am a God, I am not a God if this world, nor are they.

Everyone was shocked. The Gods whom they worshipped are actually not real Gods. Then all of a sudden, someone raised their hand to ask a question. It was Charlotte

Charlotte: If I may, I'd like to ask a question.

Joe: sure, Charlotte

Charlotte: You said that you are not a God from this world, correct? Does that mean you are a God from another world. And does that mean that there are many Gods from other worlds?

Everyone was shocked. No one thought about this. Meanwhile King François was widened his eyes and he made a proud expression.

Hearing the question, Joe smirks and started to laugh loudly.

Joe: HAHAHA! As expected of you Charlotte. You really are smart and calculative as said. To think you would figure all this out. Yes, I am a God from another world and there are also many other Gods.

Charlotte: fufufu, It's an honor to be complimented by a God like you. Also about the other thing you said. What did you meant by that the Six Wise Gods whom we worship are not real Gods?