Takeover #6 (Part 2)

-@ev0ltex

Sonic: "Alrighty, @ev0ltex asks: 'To Amy, what's your favorite dessert?'"

Amy: "Ooh that's a tough one! I do love sweets-"

Tails: "I'm partial to mint flavored desserts! Like peppermint cookies!"

Y/n: "Oh you and your mint obsession. For me, it's all about chocolate."

Eggman: "Speaking of chocolate, I do enjoy a good chocolate egg myself!"

Amy: "Um, @ev0ltex was asking me here? Okay, I would have to say-"

Sonic: "Oh, ice cream sundaes for me. Ooh, I have a lot of memories enjoying those. Mmm."

Shadow: "Tira-Misu on a cold night with warm coffee. There's no better combination."

Amy: "Um, guys? I think-"

Knuckles: "Has anyone ever had those cotton-candy grapes? Oh, those are outstanding!"

Sonic: "Oh! I don't think I've had those." *gasps* "Have you ever had those tiny little-"

Amy: "Strawberry shortcake!" *sighs* "Strawberry. Short. Cake. That is my favorite dessert!"

Y/n: "Ooh, nice!"

Tails: "Oh that's a good one!"

Eggman: "That's a respectful answer."

Shadow: "Gotta say, that's delicious."

Knuckles: "Mhm. Great choice."

Amy: *sighs* "You guys...Thank you for the question, @ev0ltex."

Sonic: "STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE SUCKS-"

***
-@OnTheDownLoTho

Tails: "OnTheDownLoTho says, 'Hey gang! Hype Guy here. Last year you all landed me a crazy roast that I never even got to hear! So, could I get an apology?'"

Eggman: "Roast? I remember every roast I've ever given and none of them were to this Games Cage fellow."

Y/n: "I don't think I remember."

Sonic: "Uhh, yeah. I don't remember this being a thing either but uh, sorry? I was in uh, a really dark place and I'm learning from my actions and moving forward and growing and... what else do people usually say in these apology videos? Is this where I fake cry now?"

Y/n: "Apperantly."

Amy: "Wait, Games Cage? I was watching his stream the other day, and he said some pretty rude things about Tails."

Tails: "Wait, what? What did I do?"

Knuckles: "Hey! No one messes with our fox boy!"

Y/n: "Or gets away with it either!"

Eggman: "Yeah that's pretty messed up. Only I'm allowed to be mean to these little punks!"

???: "You have strayed from the path Fidel-"

Y/n: "What the-"

Knuckles: "Woah, did you hear that? That was weird."

Tails: "What was that-"

Shadow: "You've really done it now, Fidel."

Sonic: "Well...that was weird. Ima pretend I didn't hear that. Anyway, thanks for the question, OnTheDownLoTho."

Tails: "I'm sorry for whatever I did Fidel. I hope you can forgive me...please."

Y/n: "Look at that, you made our precious boy sad. And some sins are unforgivable-"