Takeover #4 (Part two)

-@ReckotheDark

Shadow: "@ReckotheDark asks, 'Well, Eggman, would you sell TV products? What would be the first one that would occur to you?'"

Eggman: "TV products, hmm... Well, that's easy. I've got so many wonderful products I've made over the years."

Tails: "All of them remarkably dangerous and definitely not safe for TV."

Eggman: "Oh, that's not true, Tails! I built the Hedgehog Trapper 9000, which is only dangerous if you're the one being trapped."

Tails: "That one has sawblades!"

Eggman: "Purely decorative, don't worry! And I'm working out this neat design for a new Metal Sonic; he's got rockets on both his hands and feet!"

Sonic: "Wait, whoa, this still sounds really dangerous."

Y/n: "Yeah, a lot of these aren't safe at all..."

Eggman: "Oh, no, no, not for the people on TV, don't worry. Only dangerous for you, Sonic."

Shadow: "Recko, I don't think we can legally allow Eggman to keep talking, so I'm going to cut the mike here. Thanks for your question."

***
-@sonicstadium

Sonic: "Oh hey, the SonicStadium, Nice fansite name, guys, asks, 'Many of our readers want to know, what is the secret to growing such a fine moustache?'"

Tails: "Wait, is that for all of us or just Eggman?"

Y/n: "Well I keep mine well groomed. I'm just messing with ya, of course it's for Eggman!"

Eggman: "I've got this, don't worry. Listen, the secret is quite simple. First you need good product. I use a firming gel called 'Adam and Sven'. Then you use a comb, and also carefully trim it to become impeccably stunning and handsome."

Tails: "I wonder what Eggman would look like if we shaved his mustache off."

Eggman: "Oh no, trust me, you really don't wanna see that."

Shadow: "I agree, Tails. Maybe we should...shave it off right now."

Y/n: *holding a razor* "Wanna bet?"

Eggman: "Y-Y/n, Shadow-no no no, please, guys, listen, I-"

Sonic: "Just grab him, quick!"

Eggman: "No, no, no, no, no wait-!" *screams*

***
-@TheHaasManWyatt

Tails: "@TheHaasManWyatt asks, 'What is your all-time favorite memory?'"

Sonic: "Oh, I like this one! For me, probably that time we all saved the planet together. Well, the one with the Biolizard, anyway."

Tails: "My favorite memory is meeting Sonic for the first time. And after that, uh... My adventure on Cocoa Island."

Y/n: "Probably meeting everyone and also my first fight with Eggman and Metal Sonic, and how I wiped the floor with them!"

Eggman: "My favorite memory was finally beating Sonic, e-even though it happens all the time. What about yours, Shadow?"

Shadow: "My favorite memory...was being dead."

Y/n: "You uh, you ok there, buddy?"

Shadow: "..."

Sonic: "Wow, okay, that got dark."

***
-@HyperPotions

Eggman: "Hyper Potions asks, 'What's your favorite Team Sonic Racing track?'"

Y/n: "Ooh, that's a tough one."