𝟎𝟓. 𝐟𝐚𝐯 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Start from the beginning

'here' read the text on her phone.

"cami!!" vanessa yelled as she walked out of the hotel.

"ness! i missed you!" the two girls hugged for a while and got into her car. camila hated driving, so she let vanessa take the wheel.

"damn girl, you look so good!"  camila said as vanessa pulled out of the parking lot. vanessa laughed.

"so do you! how's everything going?" vanessa replied.

"i actually have some exciting news.."

"oooh girl what!?"

"soo, i applied for this job a few weeks ago. and yesterday i finally heard back from them." she smiled, "i got the job!"

"yay!! that's awesome cami!"

"that's not even the good part," vanessa turned and looked at the girl and raised her eyebrows. "they want me in their la office!!!"

"you're moving down!?"

"yeah!"

the two did a little shriek of excitement.

"when do you move?"

"two weeks!"

"that's amazing!"

"what about you?"

"oh things are good," vanessa smiled.

"how's being a manager? it looks so fun."

vanessa nodded, "the guys are great people, really.  they actually wanna meet you before the game,"

"really? id love to!!"

the girls had a great day out. it was so nice for vanessa to hang out with a girl again. handling all those boys was getting a bit chaotic. they went out to get their nails done. camila got a soft lavender, while vanessa got a baby pink. camila treated her to a shopping trip around the city. and lunch, of course. they headed to the stadium as the dodgers were taking bp.

"wanna come and watch them take batting practice?" vanessa asked. "it's the least i could do, i mean, you saved me from dealing with those boys all day."

camila laughed, "sure!"

the girls walked into the stadium and into the dugout.

"i hope you don't mind, i brought one of my friends back here. she has regular tickets but the guys were asking to meet her. my apologies for not asking first." vanessa said to her boss.

"oh of course i don't mind! i'm dave." he said putting his hand out towards the girl.

she shook it confidently. "camila." she smiled.

"before you ladies go, is everything set to go for the game ms. carr?"

"yep, the lineup is on my clipboard, here" she handed him her clipboard with the same list of players as the night before.