" Always, come to me if you ever need to talk... you know I'm down to hear anything," Ms. Easely told her as she guided August back into the classroom.

" settle down, class," Ms. Easely semi-yelled as the students returned to their seats. " Today, we are going to be Going over chapter 5 in our book 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬. "

__

Janien sat in the break room of her job, scrolling on Facebook. An Instagram advertisement popped up on her screen, making her click it. She remembered Bryce asking her did she have Instagram and was curious to see what it was about.

Janien pressed the Instagram icon after it finished downloading. She entered her First, Last name, email, and password. Janien twisted her lips as her eyes wandered around the room, thinking of a username.

" JanienMarie" she thought as she typed in her first and middle name. Janien scrolled down her camera roll, looking for a picture to post for her profile picture. After she found one, she roamed around the app a bit to build more familiarity with it.

" would you like to discover your contacts?" Janien read aloud as she clicked sync to confirm it.

A list of friends and family showcased her screen, making sure to press follow on all of them, except for her father and mother. Janien knew not to add them on social media because that was her only freedom to real life.

Janien slouched in the office chair as she crossed her legs on the table. She then interlocked her hands together before taking a deep breath.

"Relax," she thought as her mind began to take control of her body. Janien suffers heavily from Anxiety, sometimes so bad it triggers her asthma, making it hard for her to breathe, and when she can breathe, she has coughing attacks.

Janien kept her eyes closed when she heard the door crack open. She felt a pair of hands massaging her shoulders as she continued her breathing techniques.

When the hands stopped massaging, Janien sat in the office chair, looking back to see who worked wonders on her shoulders.

" Ms. Parker? " Janien eyebrows knitted together as she realized her patient was massaging her shoulders.

"Shuga, don't worry. I went to school for chiropractic," Ms.Parker chuckled.

" I just wanted to introduce you to my family; they are coming soon. " Ms. Parker announced, as a smile plastered her face.

Janien sipped on her Iced coffee before responding. "all right now, ms. Parker, but let's get to your room before they come looking for you, " Janien replied as she grabbed her coffee and keys from the table.

Janien held Ms. Parker's hand as the two returned to her room. " ok, let's sit you down... Do you need something else before I go? " Janien asked while she cleaned Ms. Parker's food table.

"Yes, there they are! " Ms. Parker said as her family walked through the door.

"Knock knock "

" hey, granny "

" Hello, mama "

"Hello, granny, I want you to meet my boyfriend. " a familiar voice spoke from behind Janien, who continued to clean the table.

" Your a handsome young fella; what's your name Hunni? " Mrs. Parker questioned.

"I'm Bryce, Bryce Johnson"

Janien turned around, making eye contact with both Valerie and Bryce. " Oh, and this is Janien, whom I call my granddaughter, " Ms. Parker announced, making Janien force a smile and wave.