twenty eight | TERRITORIAL CHARM

DEREK HALE IMAGINES.
imagine twenty eight | territorial charm
SUMMARY; as much as you find derek hale to be incredibly annoying and cocky, he has such a territorial charm that makes you realize your true feelings for him
WARNINGS; arguments, derek being an arrogant ass, angst!, fluff, sexual tension, derek being territorial and threatening

"listen doll, you've been mine all this time and i'm tired of this little facade of yours..."

___

___

DEREK HALE WAS QUITE THE INTERESTING PERSON IN YOUR EYES. you didn't hate him but you necessarily didn't like him. he wasn't someone you were thrilled to ever be around when you had to. he was brooding, cocky, and incredibly arrogant it made you want to smack him most of the time. what certainly didn't help was the fact he was disgustingly attractive, knowing how to use his charm to pull anyone into a trance.

if he wasn't so damn annoying, you would openly admit how he was the perfect eye candy. he definitely fit the tall, dark and handsome roll which secretly deep down was your type. because he was derek hale, you would never in a million years say this. especially since you didn't like him. you found him so annoying. you often debated on just to keep away from anything to do with the pack unless you were needed. but that was out of the question when derek showed up to your apartment one night, wondering why you weren't at the pack meeting.

how were you supposed to tell him, the alpha, you didn't particularly like him and found him annoying? he didn't have the personality that just anyone could name annoying. it wasn't anything like stiles who sometimes would talk as much for the entire pack. it was more of the arrogance and cockiness that just always irked your last nerve. he made himself to be stronger and better than others, and that's what you absolutely hated.

though it couldn't make any sense for you to have such dislike toward him when he's never done anything specifically to you. the truth of it all, he was someone from day one of meeting you was always gentle and caring with you. even going as far of being quite protective of you, which seemed very questionable for you. despite being gentle and caring with you, he still had the cockiness even around you.

you always brushed off his flirtatious attempts. he found every excuse in the book to be around you. he always chose to search with you on hunts, he always chose to do any research with you, and he always stayed with you whenever there was a supernatural threat. this made you wonder and think if he had any sort of feelings for you. except you were quick to brush it off as him just being nice to you, even though he wasn't very nice to anyone else in the pack.

it's just how he was. after losing his entire family in a house fire, his only two remaining family members being his psychotic uncle who almost killed him, and his younger sister who keeps herself far from beacon hills. not matter how many years it's been, the fire will forever haunt derek and the guilt still lives with him.