CHAPTER SIX; It Is What It Is, And It Is The End.

Start from the beginning

   "But," Pansy started. "That's what friends do? You're supposed to stick together, no matter what."

   At this moment, Harry's face dropped.

   "W-what?" He said weakly. "I-i thought they use and drop you like old newspaper."
at the

   At that moment, their faces dropped as well. Immediately, Draco hugged him. Pansy and Blaise followed suit. After a few minutes, they broke apart and Harry looked at them sheepishly.

   "Sorry, that was out of pocket. I shouldn't have put you guys in that position." Harry said, rubbing the back of his neck.

   They looked slightly shocked as they all sat down.

   "Pot- Harry, that's how you're supposed to treat people regaurdless. Also, we're sorry for treating you the way that we did when we were younger." Pansy said.

   Blaise nodded. They soon changed into their robes, Pansy conjouring a claoking spell for herself. As soon as they were done, they sat down; Harry fell asleep with his head in Draco's lap and they all pretty much stayed in their peacefully until three unwanted people barged into their compartment.

   "You little snakes! Where is Harry?!?!" Hermione yelled, startling Harry awake.

   "What do YOU want, mudblud?" Blaise sneered.

   "I want you to tell me why MY best friend is in here with you sneeking deatheaters!" She yelled.

   "He's here-" Draco started, but Harry cut him off.

   "I'm here because I don't need toxic, bitchy, theives as friends when the only thing they do is steal and lie. ALSO, the fact that your Mum set up an illegal marraige contract between me and Weaslette!" Harry screamed, getting up and pushing them out of the compartment.

   "And another thing!" He was gathering a crowd now. "Did you know that Dumbledore, your mighty ex-Headmaster is in Azkaban for life for putting illegal blocks and potions on a minor without consent and illegal guardianship!"

   There were gasps throughout the corridor.

   "He was also the one who murdered my parents! He wanted a stupid fake prophecy to come true so that I could die trying to defeat Voldemort and he would get all of the glory! Voldemort was there to try to stop him."

   There were more gasps of shock and outrage. Many people glared in the direction of Ronald and Hermione. They, of course, knew all about the fake prophecy and the illegal shit that he was doing and were all about it because they were getting payed for it.

   When they looked around for help, they were met with only glares and they started running through the mob of students, trying to get back to their compartment without being tripped or hexed. Harry drew a quivering breath and leaned against the thin wall, blinking away the burn of unshed tears.

   Draco went over to him and hugged the taller boy. There were some awe's that went around.

   "Kiss!" One of the seventh-years yelled.

   Harry rolled his eyes but kissed his boyfried all over his face, kissing a little bit longer on his lips; snuggling into Draco's shoulder and murmuring a soft thank you.

   There were soft cheers and Blaise chuckled at the cute couple. Everyone went back to their compartments and gossiped about what they'd all just heard. Harry, Draco, Blaise, and Pansy all went into their compartment ans slept until the train arraived at Hogwart's.

   Once they were there, they quickly ran to the carraiges, followed by Daphne Greengrass, Theodore Nott, and- Nevile Longbottom? Indeed, there was Nevile Longbottom, sitting as far away from Theo and Blaise as possible.