CHAPTER SIX; It Is What It Is, And It Is The End.

#Parsltongue#
#Gobledegook#
"Speaking."
*Thoughts."
-Whispering-
Spells
^^Writing^^
Auther's Note (A/n)
"Warped voices."
POV Change

Third Person's POV.

   Harry did not think of himself as a chaotic person. However, the day after the hearing, the manor was quite chaotic and he was in the middle of it. Tom and the absent Deatheaters had just come back and everyone was yelling as they had to be at King's Cross in an hour.

   "QUIET!" Lucius screamed.

   Everyone froze in their places and turned towards him.

   "Good. Now, we need to stay organized. The boys have to be at the trains station in roughly forty-five minutes if they want to be there on time." He looked around at everyone again. "What are you standing there for?! Help the boys with their trunks!"

   They all got to it and everything went slightly smoother. Draco and Harry were running up and down the stairs, making sure that everything was getting downstairs for the LeStarange twins to get it into the cars.

   "Rodolphus!! Can you help me with my snake?! I can't get it past the carpet!" Harry yelled over the hustle and bustle.

   Rudo nodded and walked over, struggling to levitate the one-hundred gallon terrerium over the mass of people. Finally, though, he placed it gently into the trunk of one of the two limos. It took up the entire back and could only berely fit Draco's terrerium.

   Harry's snake, a het conda ball python named Bermuda, slithered eagerly to the glass separating her and Draco's snake, a het albino snow bull snake named Aphrodite. They slithered for a while before curling up to sleep. A half an hour later, Draco, Narcissa, Lucius, and Harry were all in one limo, while their belongings were in the other one.

   As soon as they got to King's Cross, their trunks were ushered onto the trollies and practically shoved through the barrier. They gave hurried goodbyes and rushed quickly to the train. They breathed a sigh of releif as they got onto the train as soon as it started to move. Harry and Draco went over to the Slytherin compartment and sat down.

   Pansy Parkinson looked at Harry with an odd expression on her face. It was a mix between confusion, disgust, and curiosity.

   "What are you doing here, Potter? Aren't you supposed to be with the Weasle and the Mudblud?" She asked, sneering.

   "Actually, Parkinson, Weasle and Mudblud have decided to side with the old coot. As of yesterday, we are no longer in a "friendly" relationship." He said, his tone as cool as his features.

   Pansy and Blaise's eyebrows rose as Draco blushed and cleared his throat. Blaise had stayed quiet through this whole thing.

   "I must have forgotten to introduce you. Guys," Draco said, holding Harry's hand. "This is my boyfriend, Harry Potter."

   Both of them gaped. Then Pansy smirked and looked expectantly at Blaise. He rolled his eyes and gave her what looked like fifty galleons in a draw-string leather bag.

   "You bet on my sexuallity?!" He yelled, laughing slightly.

   They didn't even looked abashed, they just grinned their asses off. It was at this moment that Harry laughed at their antics. It was by far the cutest thing the three had ever heard. He sounded like a happy baby. When Harry finally stopped, he had beads of tears at his eyes.

   "What's so funny?!" Blaise asked.

   "Y-you guys are adorable! Your friendship is the funniest shit I've ever seen and you just- Gah! You're happy!" Harry answered, standing up straight. "I've never seen that before!"