Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"

Start from the beginning

Mr. Compress: "Don't apologize." He said it trying to calm him down. "You didn't know this would happen." He said it calmly, but it seems to make him feel more guilty.

Twice: "But this is a second time I put you in danger, and it's-" He wanted to say.

Michael: "Listen, I don't know anything about you, or what you went through, but stop blaming yourself." I said it cutting him off. "This is life, it can be unfair to people, who aren't like others, who are hostages of their own quirks, or who can't fit in this society." I said it making them look at me in shock. "I'm not denying the fact that some of the heroes are just seeking for fame and money, but can you say it about every hero you know?" I asked them calmly and they didn't answer.

(Meanwhile. With (Y/N).)

3rd POV

Burnin: "This whole area may become part of the villain fighting zone. Please tell us if anyone in your family or any of your neighbors has limited mobility or if you can't get in contact with any of them." She said it as people were coming to police vans, so they would take them away from the city.

Bakugo: "Police vans will take you from here. Get out of the city!" He said it as he was standing next to one of the police vans.

Elderly woman: "Thank you. Here, have a chocolate bun." She said it as she stretched out a chocolate bun to Bakugo.

Bakugo: "It'll make me thirsty! Just go already!" He said it angrily.

Ochaco: "She's being nice. You should take it." She said it as she walked up to him from behind.

Bakugo: "You just want a chocolate bun, don't you?!" He said it angrily as he turned to her.

Tsuyu: "He even acts like that with the elderly, huh?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "It's Bakugo after all." She said it as she helped some elderly couple to get in another police van.

Koda (Earbud): "This is Anima. Evacuation of the fifth ward is complete!" He said it through the earbud as we started leading some of the civilians to other police vans.

Iida (Earbud): "We will check the nursing homes and apartment buildings once more to make sure no one is still inside." He said it through the earbud as we were walking.

Burnin: "Stay calm! Don't run! Please wait in the shelter outside the city for the time being." She said it as we walked along the pedestrian.

Izuku: "If anyone is feeling unwell, don't hesitate to--" He wanted to say but he stopped on mid-sentence and stopped on his track. Of course, it didn't go unnoticed by others.

Todoroki: "Izuku, what's wrong?" He asked it calmly as stopped and looked at him.

Bakugo: "Stop slacking off! What's the bid idea?!" He asked it angrily as everyone of his classmate turned to him.

Ochaco: "Deku...?" She called out for him confused a little as he looked at the direction of the hospital. As soon as the light on the traffic light turned red (Y/N) ears twitched and she looked at the direction of the hospital now too. "(Y/N)?" She called out for her confused. Suddenly, all the birds that were near the hospital started to fly away from it.

Izuku: "The hospital..." He said it as everyone looked at the direction of the hospital. Suddenly, the hospital was quickly covered in cracks and it started to turn into ashes. This wave of destruction was going in their direction.

Ochaco: "What's happened?" She asked it as she turned back. (Y/N) quickly touched lithium ball that was in her pouch and turned into it.

Todoroki: "Evacuate the civilians!" He said it as he turned around.