Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"

Start from the beginning

Iida: "Everything is going as planned." He said as he continued to show the way for people. "Do you know how many left to evacuate?" He asked as he turned around to me.

Y/N: "I think we've already evacuated like 30% of the city's population." I said it calmly as I looked at the city. "While the 70% are on their way here, but they're far away from the hospital." I said it calmly and turned back to Iida. "So I think everyone will be fine, if the fight will get out into the city." I said it with the small smile, even so I am wearing a mask in my face, I think he could guess that I was smiling.

(Meanwhile. With Michael.)

Michael POV

Michael: "Parchment Paper: Paper Cocoon!" I said it as I caught Twice in a cocoon and let him fall on the ground.

Twice: "Let me go! You little!" He said it in anger as he tried to get out. I landed right beside him.

Michael: "Sorry, but it's better than dying and leaving your friends like this." I said it as I squatted down to him.

Twice: "But- But-!" He wanted to say but he was in some kind of panic.

Michael: "Calm down, I'll make sure they'll be safe." I said it as I made the cocoon levitate.

Hawk: "You should turn him to the police as soon as possible, so he wouldn't be in the way." He said it gaining our attention to him.

Michael: "And you need medical help." I said it calmly as I looked at him from up and down. I saw someone ran out from the room, I also saw that his hands were on fire. "Parchment Paper: Paper Shield!" I said it as my parchment paper came out from my back, and flew behind Hawks creating a wall. The fire was soonly shot at the wall, but since it was parchment paper it won't burn just like that.

???: "A not burning paper? How annoying..." The man behind the said it in annoyed tone.

Tokoyami: "Hawks! Paper Angel!" He said it as he flew up to us and landed safely.

Hawks: "Tokoyami..." He said it in some shock.

Michael: "Right on time. Tsukuyomi grab Hawks and fly with him to medics." I said it calmly as the man behind the wall started to tearing the paper by his hands.

Tokoyami: "Roger that!" He said it walked up to Hawks.

Hawks: "What about you?" He asked it worried a little as Tokoyami was ready to take Hawks.

Michael: "I have some people to capture." I said it as I created wings with my paper. "Now go!" I said it and Tokoyami quickly grabbed Hawks and flew away. Finally a person made a hole in my wall and came through.

Dabi: "Huh? A high schooler?" He asked confused, but I quickly captured him with parchment paper in a cocoon.

Michael: "Sorry, but I need you to take a nap." I said it as I knocked him out with my paper. "Now, who we have on the list next?" I said it as I flew up in the air with two cocoons beside me. "Aha!" I exclaimed as I saw Toga and Mr. Compress running away from one of the heroes. I flew at their direction and quickly caught them in paper cocoons.

Toga: "H-Hey!" She exclaimed in surprise as I caught her.

Mr. Compress: "What in the world?!" He asked it in surprise.

Michael: "Now, the last one, Spinner." I said it as I flew around looking for lizard guy. "Here he is." I said it as I found Spinner after a few minutes of seeking for him. My paper quickly flew at him and captured him into a cocoon.

Spinner: "Are you kidding me?!" He said it angrily as I started flying to the camp where I can give them to police.

Twice: "I'm sorry, guys. I'm so sorry!" He said it with tears as we flew to the camp.