ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫

"Y/n, why did he just blow it up!? That's so much wasted sand!" "It's fine, he rarely blows stuff up anymore." "Anymore!?" I shrug and sigh as I look at Blue and Dream. They were a bit spooked, but other than that they were fine.

An hour later

I glance at the time, seeing the hands turn painfully slow. It always gets boring when it's not busy. "..do you have any food?" "Yeah. Are you hungry?" "Mhm." "Here." I grab one of my apples from my satchell, giving it to Tommy. "Thank you."

It seems so slow. Nothing interesting has happened since Felix blew up part of the shop. "Hey, is there anything interesting to do in L'manburg?" "Uhh.. not really. What about Nostalgania?" "Oh! We have so many fun games! All made by the redstone and game master himself, Stampy!"

Stampy gets up and does a dramatic bow before sitting back down. "Thank you, thank you! It's really not that complicated though!" "Sir, you've made redstone wiring for almost every game, what do you mean." "Well, the redstone is simple! I could show you all if you'd like!" "Yay!" "Hell yeah!" "I'd love to, but I have to stay here just incase there's a customer." "I can show you some other time if you'd like! I wouldn't want you to miss out on anything.."

I smile gratefully at Stampy. "Alright. Now, you all go have fun. I'll stay here." "Alright! Bye Y/n!" "Bye Y/n, we'll see you later!" "Bye-bye!" "Ciao!" "Byeee!" I wave as they walk out of the door, smiling as they leave. Now, I'm just alone. "Alright, now, to take a small nap.."

An hour later

I wake up to yelling outside. It sounds like someone's fighting. "What the.." I stand up and run outside. Surely it couldn't have been anything major, right? "Who the hell is this guy!?" I take back my previous statement. In front of me is-

"Hit The Target!"

I stand there in shock. We haven't seen him in almost a year, why did he come back so suddenly? Why was he back? It seems like he's too distracted trying to shoot at the others with his bow to notice me behind him. "Y/n!" God damn it Stampy..

I watch as he turns around; holding a glass bottle. Is it a potion of harming? A potion of poison? He raises his arm and slams it into the stone; making some light blue liquid spill onto it as the glass shatters. "It's an invisibility potion! Be careful!" "I have an idea! Y/n, get Blue!" "What!? Why!?" "He can sniff him out!" "Alright!"

I whistled really loud; causing blue to run through the doggy door and start smelling for threats. I taught him this just in case we couldn't find the said threats.

Bark bark bark!

"Go get him Blue!" "Go blue!" I watch as blue starts sniffing; barking in the direction of Stampy. "Run Stampy!" "Wait what-" We all stop as an iron sword appears and is held up to Stampy's neck. It looks like it's close to hurting him. "Stampy!" "I- I'm alright! Everyone else.. back away!"

I can hear quiet whispering. It sounds like it's talking to Stampy. "Stampy, what is Hit The Target saying to you?" "He says that he wants all of you to back away.. and for Y/n to step closer." "What..?" "I- it's gonna be okay. Everyone stay calm!"

I take a few steps forward; not wanting to get too close. "He says to come further up.." "Alright, alright.. but I want answers.." I take a few more steps. "He's asking what you want answers to.." "Why did you try to make an army against us!? Why am I the only one coming forward out of everyone else!?"