Prologue

Satoru PoV

Today is a pretty normal day, and I'm a pretty normal guy. My name is Mikami Satoru and I am currently walking on the street to meet my junior at work Tamura. Tamura told me he wanted to hang out and introduce me to his new girlfriend, I highly doubt this however he most likely just wants to brag but I had nothing else to do so here I am

Tamura: Senpai! Over here.

I turned my head to see a cheerful young man waving at me to come over. And, by his side a beauty.

Satoru: Oh hey Tamura, How are you.

I asked somewhat lazily.

Tamura: I'm good thanks this is my girlfriend Sawatari-San

Sawatari: Hello, pleased to meet you. Although we have seen each other before this would be the first time we are speaking, right? Makes me nervous somehow.

Dammit I should be the nervous one I'm not got at talking to girls in the first place now and now I'm forced too.

Satoru: Hello I am Mikami Satoru. You don't have to be nervous Sawatari-san your famous with our company. Basically I know you you are without the introduction.

Ah shit I messed up and now I probably sound like some kind of creepy stalker I should change the subject quickly.

Satoru: So about me an Tamu....

I was cut off by Sawatari-San thinking I sounded like a creep I was ready to screamed at on the street but instead it seemed I was ok it seemed Sawatari-San cared more about the fact that there might be rumours about her.

Sawatari: What's this about being famous. A-Are there rumours about me?

After she said this I started teasing her with what I thought were harmless jokes but she ended up going bright red and silent for a while. Well I guess this Is way I'm always told to keep my mouth shut, but that doesn't stop me from telling the jokes anyway.

Then as if he had waited for the perfect moment Tamura, lightly tapped her shoulder. Tamura then somewhat scolds me and explains to Sawatari-San that I was only teasing her. After that Tamura changed the subject by suggesting that we go into a coffee shop. Sawatari-San agreed so I Really felt I didn't have a choice and agreed as well.

We began walking to the coffee shop when suddenly my chest began to throb, I lowered my pace as I begun to feel my heart pound my skull it felt as if someone was hitting my head with a hammer. I slowly backed up and leaned on close by wall and slowly dropped my body to floor, sitting down I leant my back onto the wall holding my chest in agony. Tamura who had noticed I was not walking behind the pair turned to see me on the floor holding my chest with sweat dropping from my face.

Tamura: Senpai! W-wwhats happening

He then ran towards me and knelt down to me. Sawatari-San was who was screaming and panicking pulled out are phone and rang 911. All I could hear was Tamura trying to help me and get me to respond to his voice b-but I couldn't my vision was starting to blur and I couldn't talk at all. Even though I feel as if I lost all my senses I still feel the pain around my body.

VoTW: Confirmed Establishing Pain nullification. Success.

(A/N: he didn't hear the voice over his own thoughts)

my body is so uncomfortably hot I feel as if I'm in the centre of the sun.

VoTW: Confirmed Establishing Heat resistance. Success

Now I'm freezing. Can't a guy just get some comfort while he is dying.

VoTW: Confirmed Establishing Cold resistance. Success.