Internships ~ Ch. 8

Izuku POV:

Hmmm I wonder if my quirk can make things that don't even exist. Honestly I haven't ever tried it before since my vocabulary was limited in the commission, but now I'm hearing about all sorts of myths and legends.

But if I'm going to start experimenting, I should go somewhere safe and hidden from the commission so they won't know my powers.

Because I have shown my success at UA so far, especially at the USJ and Sports Festival, I have 'been given the privilege of my own home'.

Bitch please that's just called PRIVACY.

I left my own house and locked the door behind me, I don't trust that they didn't put any cameras in. Except from the obvious basic house security ones, I'm pretty sure they have some secret hidden ones jotted around so yeah.

My house is off the list for experiment place.

Maybe just look around for an abandoned building? Yea, that would work.

So I set off towards the shady parts of town, hoping to successfully find a random abandoned building that is far from any other people nearby.

With in 2 hours, I found the perfect one: an old car park with only bits and pieces of graffiti sprayed across the walls.

I looked around and saw that it would be best to practice on the 4th floor, just below the roof, in the room furthest from the stairs.

"Hmmmm, let's try..."

I paused and thought for a moment, millions of ideas came but none particularly standing out.

"Oh! Quirk nullification sword?"

I expected to violently cough out blood or something but no pain came.

So my quirk doesn't give me pain when it's an object but it does for people?

Suddenly, a dagger manifested in my hands, the blade a dull light grey mixed in with a vibrant glowing green. The hilt felt like soft purple bandages wrapped around metal.

 The hilt felt like soft purple bandages wrapped around metal

Not exactly a sword, but, it has actually been created. Quirk nullification is the first thing that came to mind in this world of quirks. Now I wonder if its just an ordinary dagger or an actual quirk nullifying one, and if so, how does it nullify them?

I place the dagger down on the floor and reach for my notebook in the bag I brought. When I turned around, the glowing had stopped and the sword was a transparent hue, the concrete and dirt slightly visible behind it.

"Huh?"

When I reached for the dagger again, where my hand touched, the sword returned to the original vibrant colour. As I took hold, the entire dagger shone green again.