3. New Start

Sitting in the bed early in the morning seeing the sky from the window hearing bird sound making her feel better. Elsa are you awake her father asks entering the room seeing her daughter is watching outside the window. He smiled and thought her daughter was doing good. Elsa turns around and hugs her father good morning dad said Elsa. A good princess comes down the stairs fast and eats your breakfast. Elsa nod did her daily routine and came down stairs and ate her breakfast. Bye dad I am going Elsa said above, but her father said forgive Michael and be a good friend of him Elsa face to her father said it hurts seeing him with Kristen. Her dad sadly smiled and said Michael was a good guy his always sees you as a friend his care for you as a friend when you are not going to college than his always calls me and asks about you his care for you and love you but as a friend there is nothing his fault you misunderstood everything you misunderstood his friendship as love for the first time I am asking you to do me a flavour forgive him see him as a friend I know it hard but you have to do that for your happiness. Elsa fakes a smile and says I am already moving on dad. Her dad chuckle and said I'm your dad I know everything about how you try to hide your problem from me. Elsa's eyes were now tear up she was above to cry she knows that Micheal can't be her but her heart is not ready to understand. I. Will.... forgive. You .... and...be...a... good friend Elsa said almost cry. She hugs her father then runs to college because she was getting late.

Time skip at class room

Elsa was focusing on what the teacher was teaching then suddenly everything looked at door Michael was standing there as always late teacher look at him and said Mr. Michael now why are you late today Michael look at ma'am and said sorry miss but today my crocodile run away from house and I am finding him that why was late than his friend said when the hell you keep a crocodile as a pet Michael look him with angry than said he was a mouse and I name him crocodile any doubt everyone start laughing than teacher said enough everyone and you Mr. Michael stops with your stupid excuses and go to your place. Michael said beside Elsa.

Elsa POV

Michael said beside me should I asked for sorry what will I do dad was right I should be asked for forgiveness Afterall he is my only friend. Michael Elsa called him
Michael looks at her and said yes. Meet me at terrace at break time I want to talk to you and start focusing on lecture.

End of Elsa POV

Michael POV

I sat beside Elsa I don't know if she will talk to me or not than Elsa called me, I was so happy and said yes, she said she wants to tell me something in break time.

Time skip at break time

Still Michael POV

I was walking towards terrace as Elsa called me there, I open the door and saw Elsa was standing there I called her Elsa want you want to talk she look at me but she was looking sad than said Michael I want to say something but promise me after knowing the truth you will not break our friendship. I promise you I will not break our friendship you are my best friend why will I Tho said Michael. Elsa sadly smiles and said Michael when I first time saw you in restaurant than I started liking you. What are you saying ells- cut off by Elsa first let me complete Michael nod. Then I saw you in college your behaviour, nature , care for me make me fall in love more and more I blindly in love with you than I decide to propose you in cafe but you said your crush accept you and I ran away from there that the reason I start distancing from you but today when my dad said that I was wrong it not love just an attraction than I realised our friendship was only like best friend not any lover. please forgive me and please don't break our friendship you are my only friend Elsa said while crying.

End of Michael POV

Elsa POV

I tell the truth to him I know after knowing he will leave me but later, I will not regret that I can't tell him. Suddenly Michael hug me and said I am sorry I don't feel the same but you deserve better than me not the stupid person like me and I will never break our friendship for a little thing.

End of Elsa POV

You guys will make me cry. Elsa and Michael broke the hug see the person Kristen was standing there and smile cutely and said finally you both again became best friend. Kristen did you hear everything asked Elsa. yes, but I am not mad I understand you Kristen said and hug Elsa and Elsa hug her back and said thanks you so much to understanding me. Kristen broke the hug and said Elsa let become friends Elsa nod and smile.

Time skip at college gate

Elsa and Kristen were laughing and talking to each other while walking towards gate. HELLO miss waits for me Michael yell while in both hand having bags of them. Take your bags I am not your servant Michael said with fake angry. Elsa and Kristen laugh
and take their bag from him. Elsa said bye to both of them and went home.

At home

DAD Elsa came running and hug her dad and said everything what happened today. Oh, my princess gets a new friend said her dad. Hmm and you know what now I am Really happy Elsa smile and said her dad smile back and hug her more tightly.