(Covered the pfp and name for privacy reasons, idk if I should.)

And also from the previous chapter.
I still don't really know what I'm gonna do so I'll do some research and ask you guys for help.

Now on with the shitty writing!!

——————————————————

You woke up as usual, sore and uncomfy and some how ended up with a pile of fish bones everywhere.
"Dammm, the fuck did I do??" You looked around and sat up still a bit asleep, you walked outside and looked up and saw a beautiful sky filled with thunder storms and heavey ass rain, "What a lovely day, perfect for scaring the shit out of people."
You got your wings ready and took flight, while you were enjoying flying through the rain and lighting, you didn't seem to notice that some ships had appeared earlier and were sailing towards Berk.

Doing the usual you always do you decide to do a bit of a show off move but nobody was watching so it doesn't count. Doing flips and diving down into the water coming back up and water rose up with you and lighting strikes to giving you a beautiful and deadly look, flying back up into the sky to try and eat some clouds you were just calm as ever.

Well, not later

Since someone was watching.

A strange man with red hair and face paint, watching you from the ships heading to Berk.
(If you don't know or confused it's this dude)

With his funky aahh dragon

(Back to the story)

He was heading to Berk, ready to make a deal or attack.
"Wow....what a beautiful dragon." He stared at you as you flew higher and higher into the clouds. "Allright men get ready, we do this and then go for the beauty."

Back with you now, well first thing is you noticed the ships not to far from the island so you decided to say hello or kill them, either one works with you. You flew just above the main ship with the red head, you had a good idea but if it worked would be a rare chance but who cares. You flew right above and transformed into your human version, falling a good few feet before landing on the deck right infront of the red head, and then there you remembered your helmet broke and your wings were sticking out, great so now they could see your scales a bit on your face. And as always they looked wierd at you since you just 'fell' from the sky.

"Well hello, what may I help you with on this stormy day?"  You bowed a bit with your hand gesturing like you spoke to a king. You looked up and saw the men surround you with their weapons, you smiled and laughed "HAHAHHAHA, you think a piece of weak metal can hurt me?!" You then wiped a tear away from your eye as the rest started to come closer.

"Stand down men." The red head said as he also got closer. "Was that your dragon?" You asked as you looked confused.

"What dragon??" You said while looking around, "The one that did was just there." He pointed to the clouds and water.
"There's no dragon there you must've seen things, you know I know a great thing that could help with that." You suggested, he then looked you up and and down and you were so close to running off the ship and swimming away. "What are you?" He asked almost touching your face, then you thought of the plan earlier.

"YO MAMMA!!" You said as you ran and doged the weapons and just threw yourself off the ship landing in the water and then you went back into dragon mode and flew back out splashing a few people and flew as fast as lightning into the clouds and heading to the island to warn Hiccup.

"What a strange creature, see if you can find anything on it." Dagur said as one of his men ran to get some books, he then looked back at the island and saw you land on the docks, "So he's under Hiccups protection?" He turned around and got ready for the deal or fight.

Back with you.....

"HICCUP!! BICHLESS!!! BLONDIE!!! OTHER NAMES I DONT REMEMBER!!!???" You screamed as you ran around the island and finally found them sitting at the dome. "What are you screaming about?" Toothless asked as you as you tackled him "There's some wierd ginger bread man out on ships, with weapons and dragon cages and stuff!!" You stood up and darted to Hiccup, transforming into the human you, "HICCUP I THINK I PISSES OF A GIRE CROTCH, HE'S COMING GET READY!!!" You yelled at him while shaking him violently, "Allright calm down, wait 'fire crotch' you mean Dagur?" He asked while forcing you to stop shaking him.

"Yea whatever his name is he's coming." You let him go and looked back at Toothless, who just looked worried for Hiccups sake. "Alright gang let's get the weapons ready and tell the village to stay in." Astrid nodded and went to tell the rest as you stood there unsure of what to do

"And what do I do?" You asked as Hiccup turned back to you, "Well you could help fight or-" before he could finish you were ready, "Let's do this shit!" And with that you followed behind them ready to meet fire crotch again.

——————————————————
And that's it, hope you enjoyed the tiny chapter more will be coming, when I find the will to live and write again🥳

——————————————————And that's it, hope you enjoyed the tiny chapter more will be coming, when I find the will to live and write again🥳

Also I don't proof read my shit so if there's a spelling mistake I don't give a fuck, enjoy your day/night/evening further