[FIVE]

𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕭𝖚𝖙𝖑𝖊𝖗, 𝖂𝖍𝖎𝖒𝖘𝖎𝖈𝖆𝖑

It was early in the afternoon, the h/c haired girl spent her time at the music room. She sat on a chair beside a violin, cracked her knuckles before she took the violin in her hands and elegantly begun playing. A sense of calmness had taken over her and felt herself losing all control as she begun playing more lively.

The notes echoed around the room outstandingly and a song from her world came up and the tune suddenly changed but, now, she started singing.

"🎶Close together within the depths of darkness,
There do lie despair and future.
The moonlight reveals our anguish to all,
Through its chilly stare from above.

Bearing the mark of the secret you gave to me,
I head towards the serenity of this pale night.

Lacrimosa,
Now long gone ruins forgotten with time,
How I long to love such a beautiful world once more.
A dream hidden within the pupil of my eye,
With this sullied heart of mine,
Until my tears overflow and pour forth.

(canta via namari dista doche ta filda amira canta via namari dista doche ta filda amira di noche ita)

Sharing a phantom horse-drawn carriage,
To a place brimming with light.
All of us ensnared by our own dreams,
Are beckoned by its flame.

The merciless gods stare down from the heavens,
Not a single of our cries reach up to their ears,
Lacrimosa...

(orde miri cache adobi mara chika italdi yoake afiri kaditas ordia)

We are as firewood crackling with such brilliance,
That someday our flames will engulf those heavens.

(arta via lacrimosa dies ilda)

Lacrimosa,
Born on these, the same grounds where it fell,
How I long to love such a world wet with blood without fear.
I believe that someday all the sins will wash away,
From this sullied world of ours,
And I count each of these tear-filled days.

(canta via namari dista doche ta filda amira canta via namari dista doche ta filda amira di noche ita)

(arta via esta aa...)🎶"

Just as she stopped, she heard someone clapping from behind. Her eyes widened in shock as abruptly closed the piano and stood up to face them.

"That was wonderful, y/n!" Angelina said with a grin as she clapped her hands

"Indeed," Lau agreed "You have such a beautiful voice, why hide it from the world?"

"I— I just don't feel like it." y/n replied "I presume you finished your conversation." she sighed and looked at them straight in the eyes "So, Viscount Druitt is first?"

"Yes. How did you know? You weren't in the meeting." Sebastian said, y/n could tell that he was suspicious

She shrugged, "The guy's a creep as he is. He has knowledge on the field too, so it makes sense if we started with him." she looked at the rednette "I suppose you will have it arranged. All of us going to his party." she nodded at her. "Good." she closed the piano "I have one condition, though. No ruffles."

The time to get ready arrived and y/n dreaded this moment. Not because of the fact that she would have to be the bait, but because she'd have to wear a fancy ruffled dress.

Welcome To The Phantomhives {Kuroshitsuji x Modern!Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें