Maybe... Maybe Xie Ning accepted it!

Unfortunately, it is too late to regret now.

Xie Ning didn't know what he was thinking, and raised his doubts: "Why have I never seen you in school?"

Zhuang Yan said, "Normally, I went abroad to study when I was a junior."

So, Xie Ning suddenly.

Zhuang Yan looked at him and smiled: "If I don't go abroad, maybe we will know each other in university."

Xie Ning: "That's not necessarily. There are so many people in the university."

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "You look so good-looking. You must be a man in college. I will definitely see you when I hear."

Shaining was indeed a man of the world when he was in college, because he was so good that he was stopped and confessed when he was walking on the road.

He didn't know how to refute, so he had to say: "This should be given to you, you are so handsome, you must be famous in school."

Zhuang Yan nodded, as expected, "Of course."

Xie Ning: "..."

He forgot that this man is not only picky, but also very confident.

Juyuan Building closed down, and it was too far to go to other places. The two of them felt tired after tossing all day.

Xie Ning suddenly grabbed Zhuang Yan's hand and said, "Since I'm here, I will take you to a store?"

Zhuang Yan was taken aback, did not answer him, but looked down at the place where Xie Ning was holding his arm.

It's warm and itchy. The feeling is great.

Zhuang Yan shook his wrist lightly, and held his hand with his backhand calmly.

Without realizing it, Xie Ning curled his eyes and said, "Follow me."

Zhuang Yan didn't speak, but the corners of his lips were slightly raised, and he let himself be dragged forward.

The two stopped in front of a casserole shop.

The casserole shop is not large, the decoration is simple and clean, and there are two rows of tables neatly arranged. Maybe the business is relatively hot, and there are also a few more tables and chairs outside the door.

It happened to be late class time, and there were not many students in the casserole restaurant, so Xie Ning took Zhuang Yan to find an empty seat.

"The casserole in this store is delicious!" Xie Ning introduced, "The bottom material is specially made by the boss, and you can't eat it anywhere else. How about it, do you want to try it?"

According to Zhuang Yan's standards, this shop is of the type that he would never enter if he was killed. The shop is too small, there are no separate boxes, and there is not even a tablecloth on the table. The last guest will finish with a wipe of the cloth after eating. It is not hygienic enough.

But this will look at Xie Ning's scorching gaze. When he refused, he could not say: "...good."

The boss should know Xie Ning. After watching it for a long time, he smiled and said, "You seem to have not been here for several years."

Xie Ning nodded: "I haven't been here since graduation, do you remember me?"

The boss said: "I have a good memory, you are a frequent customer, and you look good. Every time you come, my shop can have many more customers."

Xie Ning blushed a little at the praise and changed the subject: "Here are two bowls of casserole."

"Eh." The boss replied, took two steps to the kitchen, and then returned, "I forgot to tell you that our casserole has increased in price. We used to be twelve yuan a bowl, now fifteen yuan a bowl. "