Xie Ning heard what he meant: "You mean, someone is targeting me?"

"Your copying works were all posted a few years ago. If it weren't for you, who would deliberately compare the copying pictures a few years ago with the original pictures and then make a long Weibo post with great fanfare." Zhuang Yan Thoughtfully, "Except online, who have you had a dispute with recently."

The first person Xie Ning remembered was Xu Qing.

But he quickly rejected it again.

Xie Ning almost never quarreled with others, and at this moment was also lost.

Zhuang Yan looked at him confused, and smiled: "Don't think about it if you don't think it. You don't seem to be going to enmity with others."

Or it is unilaterally hated by others without knowing it.

Hearing what he said, Xie Ning didn't think about it anymore. He hadn't planned to devote much attention to this matter. If it weren't for Zhuang Yan, he might not be too lazy to post the video.

"It's late." Zhuang Yan said, "rest early."

Xie Ning sent Zhuang Yan to the door. He wanted to say "Be careful on the road." Then he remembered that his house was next to his house and there was not much road, so he said, "Good night."

The cold wind poured in from the crack in the door, Zhuang Yan stepped forward to block Xie Ning's body, looked at his reddish face, smiled and replied: "Good night."

...

Yan Xi originally thought that Xie Ning mostly ignored the matter of being linked up, whatever others said.

He was a little angry and helpless.

That's how Xie Ning's temper is.

Unexpectedly, I went to Weibo the next day and found that the matter was actually reversed.

Yan Xi looked at the clarification Weibo and was taken aback.

Is this the Shainin he knew?

Mingming was still on the phone yesterday and said that he didn't want to answer.

Yan Xi smiled and shook his head, happy and curious, not knowing what made Xie Ning change his mind.

As soon as the morning meeting was over, he immediately called Xie Ning during the lunch break.

Xie Ning has never concealed Yan Xi and relayed the conversation with Zhuang Yan last night without reservation.

Yan Xi looked complicated: "This Mr. Blue Whale..."

Xie Ning listened to his tone and asked, "What's wrong?"

With mixed feelings in his heart, Yan Xi shook his head and said, "...nothing."

He could not persuade Xie Ning anyway, but the neighbor who had known him not long ago made Xie Ning change his mind in just a few words.

Yan Xi paid more attention to Mr. Blue Whale, thinking that one day he would have to meet him when he took the time.

Xie Ning's recent appearance is not like closing herself up as before, as if she is separated from other people by a layer of glass, and can only look at it and cannot communicate.

pretty good. Yan Xi thought.

Maybe after a while, Xie Ning will be able to walk out of the past and into this world.

Yan Xi did not speak for a long time, and Xie Ning asked in confusion, "Hello? Is there no signal?"

"I'm here." Yan Xi said, "I just thought about something. By the way, haven't you asked Mr. Blue Whale's name? Doesn't it feel strange to call it that way?"