Xie Ning took a sip and opened his eyes wide.

The soup was rich in flavor, and the entrance made people unable to stop. He was boasting before as Zhuang Yan, and only then did he realize that he was not lying.

His cooking skills are really good.

Zhuang Yan asked him, "Is it delicious?"

Xie Ning nodded, took a bite of noodles, and curiously asked, "Have you learned to cook?"

Zhuang Yan smiled: "Doesn't it look like?"

Xie Ning said: "It's not like."

Zhuang Yan looked down: "I have been picking tastes since I was a child. Once the chef at home asked for leave to go out, my mother seldom cooked a meal by herself. I was young and didn't speak tactfully enough, so I just said that my mother did something unpalatable. She beat me up and said that if you want to eat well, do it yourself, don't stand and talk because your back hurts."

Xie Ning laughed out loud.

Zhuang Yan glanced at him, and then said: "Now think about it, she didn't drive me out then, it shows that I was indeed my own."

Xie Ning asked again: "Then did you do it?"

"I wasn't convinced at the time." Zhuang Yan said, "Later, I went to a famous chef to learn how to cook. After I became a teacher, the taste became even better. Aunt Chen was also average at first, and I taught her. "

Xie Ning swallowed the noodles in his mouth and asked, "Since you know how to cook, why do you come to me to eat rice?"

Zhuang Yan glanced at him and said nothing.

Of course you can’t tell the truth. Do you want him to tell me that I have a bad heart? The purpose of Cengfan is to get along with you more?

"Too busy," he said, "I don't have time to cook."

"That's it."

Zhuang Yan said softly: "It won't take advantage of you. I will cook for you when I am free in the future and let you see my craft."

Xie Ning didn't think much, and nodded: "Okay." After a pause, he said again, "I didn't suffer. Didn't you give me a movie disc as a reward?"

Zhuang Yan raised his eyes to look at him: "That's not a precious thing. I thought you had an aunt here to cook, so I came here for a few meals."

Xie Ning was at a loss: "Is there any difference?"

Zhuang Yan smiled: "If you cook by yourself, the meaning is naturally different."

During a supper, Xie Ning's clarification Weibo was spread out to nearly a thousand.

The previous long Weibo seemed to be widely spread in the painting circle, and it was not too big to watch the excitement. The curious gossip crowd came in and was shocked.

The clarification video is very clear. Even passers-by who have no basis in painting can see that Shainin's level is really high.

Especially at the end, the fact that the copy can be overlapped backwards slapped the painter's face severely, and made a group of people shout 666.

In Xie Ning's view, this unwarranted disaster just passed.

Zhuang Yan didn't think so.

"In fact, I always wanted to ask, did you offend someone on the Internet." Zhuang Yan said.

Xie Ning shook his head: "No." He usually doesn't even go to Weibo.

Zhuang Yan raised his eyebrows: "Don't you think this is weird? Why is a Weibo account with few fans suddenly hung up?"