CHAPTER 8

Everything is under control.

Like a gentle wave waiting to touch the shore, everything is going smoothly that I'm in fear of something might turn around things as they are right now, the case I've been handling will hold its first trial next week, the case was just here in Ensiger as I cannot flew to another country again as I'm already the fiance crown princess here.

I want to be free.

Oh to rundown in the field of grass with nothing to fear-worry, to smile without thinking what will happen tomorrow without thinking that you might get too sad if you're too happy now.

To live far away from here is what my heart aches, I want to be free. Please God if you are real let me break the curse surrounding me let me go out and explore everything in my own, those who don't seek freedom feels lonely while those who seek freedom feels suffocated. We're not the same.

"My lady, do you want anything else?" Naerin asked as she approaches me.

I shake my head. "No, you can leave now."I replied.

"Yes, my lady." Naerin replied before taking her leave.

Inilapag n'ya ang mga panibagong invitation cards na nakalagay sa isang gold tray, mula dito ay natatanaw ko na agad ang kinang ng mga invitation card mula sa ibat ibang pamilya na gustong mapalapit sa'kin.

Nasa study room ko ako ngayon, inaasikaso ang mga papeles na kakailanganin ko, nagbasa lang ako ng nagbasa hangang sa natapos ko ang dalawang folder, tumayo ako at naglagay ng champagne sa isang glass.

Nilagay ko ang takas na buhok sa likod ng tenga ko habang naglalakad papunta sa may balcony ng kwarto, the silk dress I am wearing lifted the mood more with a glass of champagne in my right hand as I walked, the cold wind welcomed me as soon as i step outside. The sun is already setting down, I watched as how the sky is in color orange dreamy yet far.

I sip from the champagne again as I stared at the sky above me, it must be nice to feel the emotion of people below you. Pinanood ko kung paano unti unting bumaba ang araw, hinahangin ang buhok ko pero tila wala na akong pakialam pang ayusin 'yon.

I am not wearing my gloves so my hands were cold, I finished drinking the glass of champagne in my hand when the sky is finally dark, the clouds is surrounding the moon like a Knights willing to protect their queen.

I wonder why the sky at night is dark yet comforting, isn't darkness supposed to be pain? Then why does moon comforts us when we're alone, it's ironic how moon knows how we cried our hearts out without anyone noticing it.

Keva went inside the study room with another bottle of champagne, she walked towards me and placed a coat in my shoulders, inayos ko ang pagkakalagay nun bago pa dumausdos sa balikat ko, ngumiti ako sa kanya saka bumalik sa pagupo.

Keva is always like that, she's always silent unlike Naerin her spirits is more calm and composed, she doesn't blubber things that she wants to without thinking the place and time, anyway they're loyal and trustworthy nevertheless, their characters are just what makes them unique.

"What do you want for dinner, my lady?" Keva asked with a calm tone.

I looked at her. "A beef, make it a medium cooked a glass of champagne." I replied, I don't really feel like eating today.

She nodded her head. "How about a strawberry cake for a dessert my lady?" Keva added.

I glanced at her, I stopped holding my pen for awhile and slightly shake my head, I'm not fond of dessert but since Keva already initiated to offer a dessert.

I smiled and nodded. "Sure." With that she finally left my room with a small smile plastered on her face.

I went back on what I was doing, I continued reading cases again. I've been doing this for years so it's not new to me. Everyone thinks if you're born rich you don't have to do anything else because of money you have but there's a thing they don't know being rich is a burden.