CHAPTER 2

After having a short conversation with my Aunt, I continued my walking session towards my own mansion, The granduke estates has a three mansion, and one of the was mine, surprisingly, my father gifted it to me when I turned fourteen.

The maids that are assigned on my mansion was currently waiting for me outside, lining up straightly, their head down as I walked past them, no warm welcome, everything inside is cold, only existing, this is what life I am in.

Everybody says, Money is everything, it is indeed.

My personal head maid greeted me."Princess, we've prepared a new class champagne, do you want anything aside from that?"

I stopped walking. "Where did you brought the champagne?" Tanong ko ng humarap ako sa kanya.

She looked at me a bit. "In your garden, princess." She replied.

I smiled. It's been a long time since I came back, was it almost a year? I didn't even notice just how fast time flies, naglakad lakad ako papunta sa likod ng mansyon kung nasaan nakalagay ang garden na nasa pangangalaga ko.

Like the front side there are three another three maids waiting for me, hmm, they've prepared everything for my arrival, well disciplined servants indeed.

"We welcome, the granduke's heiress, Our Lady, Khaleesi Iverson, we're happy for your coming back." They said in unison while their heads are bowing down.

"As you should, you three go to the living room, the preparations for the welcoming feast for me must have been finished, go and enjoy yourselves I will try to join you later." I ordered waving my hand to dismiss them.

They bowed down their heads once again, taking five steps backwards before finally leaving, my personal maid put the password on the tab, the wall opened revealing the garden i am taking care for years, a smile plastered in my lips.

Yes, this a secret garden, no one aside from my maids in the mansion knows about this, anyone who tries to leak this out won't see the sunset tomorrow thanks to someone's work and loyalty to me.

Dahan dahan akong pumasok sa loob kasama ang head maid ko, bungad na bungad ang mga pulang rosas sa loob, I don't like any flowers, just red roses.

This is Khaleesi's Poison Garden.

It holds hundreds of poisons hiding in the petals of the flowers, the front space was all red roses, while the others spaces contains another flowers, I found this useful, My comfort zone.

Everything here is deadly. One touch and you'll die, Poisons are everything, why bother to use guns when you can use powders, I mean, why would I bother to plan how to kill someone when I can just deliver flowers to them.

Nilanghap ko ang mga simoy ng bulaklak habang naglalakad lakad sa loob, naramdaman ko agad ang presensya ng mga tao sa loob kahit nakatalikod ako.

"Welcome back, My lady." Naerin my personal and very trustworthy maid muttered.

Humarap ako, nilagay ko ang naka gloves kong mga kamay sa harap, nakapatong sa bawat isa't isa, ngumiti ako ng makita ang dalawa na magkatabi, sa isang table na para sa'kin lamang isang upuan na nasa gilid.

My knight was also standing in the back of the chair, with her own uniform and sword sheated on her waist, she bowed her head when I turned to face them, Naerin was also pouring a champagne on the glass.

They're inside the gazebo, a round almost like a pavilion inside the garden located in the middle center part, surrounded by flowers, I walked in their direction before taking the chair prepared only for me.

"It's been a long time, was it?" I asked as soon as I finally taken the seat, my other personal maid walked and stood up beside my knight.

"It's been ten months, My lady." Naerin replied with a smile on her face, as if they're really waiting.