𝟎𝟒. 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

Start from the beginning

"oh, whoops. why don't you guys leave now?"

"okay, see you there." she hung up and annoyingly sighed. "we're leaving now."

"where's d?" asked clayton.

"apparently he was meeting boone their early, he wants us to leave now"

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"aaron!!" vanessa shouted running in to hug the tall boy.

"hey ness!" he replied

giancarlo walked over to the two.

"what up ness!" he said as they did a ridiculous handshake that lead to a big hug.

gavin and cody were following behind. "how do you three know each other?" asked cody.

"we go way back," said aaron.

"one time, the three of us had the same flight. then it got canceled and we were stuck in tampa for 3 days. it was a bonding experience. i knew them obviously but they recognized me from instagram." vanessa added.

"fans of hers, of course." said giancarlo.

"after that we just kept in contact." continued aaron.

"why?" gavin questioned.

"because im funny," vanessa said as she walked to go sit down. the other two boys nodded in agreement. the two teams mixed up across the table. vanessa was sitting next to aaron and on the other side was freddie, across from her was giancarlo who kept making stupid faces for her to laugh at.

on the other end of the table was cody, justin, trea, max and chris. the group was making some kind of bet about who could hit the most short porch home runs in the upcoming series. everyone was arguing, except for trea. he kept looking down and across the table at vanessa. she was too busy laughing with her friends to even think about him.

"what's wrong trea?" asked cody.

"i didn't realize vanessa knew aaron and giancarlo,"

"yeah apparently they met at an airport, she said that their flight got canceled for a couple days."

"hm,"

"why do you care?" asked justin.

"no reason, just curious i guess."

justin looked at him and gave him a 'that's bullshit'  look. trea shrugged.

"im hitting 5 bombs straight to short porch, but the 'will it dong?' twitter account will still say 30/30 parks."

"good fucking luck." laughed max.

"no i'm serious."

"have fun with that," max said

"mhm." trea mumbled. he was obviously annoyed about something, but he wasn't very open to talking about it.

back on the other end of the table, vanessa felt her phone vibrate in her bag.

message from
trea turner
________________