He thinks that Xu Qing is a playboy, carefree and profligate, nowhere is he worthy of Xie Ning.

Not only Yan Xi, but everyone around Xie Ning felt so.

It's just that the two have been together for more than 4 years, and countless people have not been able to separate until now...

When Yan Xi thinks about it, her chest hurts with anger: "Xu Qing, this scumbag, eats the bowl and looks at the pot! You divided it up. There are so many people who have a crush on you. Why hang on to him? On the rotten tree!"

Xie Ning followed his intention and nodded: "Yes, yes."

Yan Xi glanced at him and sighed: "You are too docile. You asked me to kick him a few years ago."

The character of his good friend is to let the flow go with the flow if it sounds good, and to accept it if it sounds bad.

Asking him something, basically the response is "random", "indifferent", "oh", and occasionally the sentence "what does it matter to me".

Yan Xi remembers that when Xie Ning was in college, there were many admirers of Xie Ning. The faculty of the Art Institute confessed to him and said a lot with sincerity. As a result Xie Ning said: "Thank you for your love, but if you like you, close me What's the matter?"

The courtyard flower was so angry that she cried on the spot.

Later, a certain admirer of the courtyard garden was uneasy and approached the door to make a theory. After hearing his scolding, Xie Ning asked, "What does it matter to you?"

If it has always been so free and easy, then Xie Ning and Xu Qing dated, and whenever Yan Xi mentioned Xu Qing's tricks, Xie Ning always had an attitude of "what matters to me".

Yan Xi thought of this.

Xie Ning didn't think he was docile, he just didn't care.

In the winter, it was freezing cold outside, and Xie Ning wouldn't want to go out unless there was no stock at home.

Who expected it to snow after eating.

This Friday is Christmas, many shops on both sides of the street have been decorated with Christmas trees and ornaments.

Xie Ning remembered the manuscript he had just finished drawing a Christmas poster for a mobile game. The painter was not him. Later, the outsourcing painting game company was not satisfied, so he found Xie Ning and asked him to pick it up at double the price. Write this urgent draft.

In the painting, the silver Christmas tree and Santa Claus, playful game characters, are like scenes on the street a few days later.

It's rare that Xie Ning doesn't want to go back so early, and wants to go shopping outside. Yan Xi answered the phone call from the company, so he hurriedly went to the company again.

Unlike his Xie Ning, Yan Xi's family background can only be said to be solid, but his personal ability is strong. After graduation, he started his own business and opened a game company, which is considered a small achievement.

The street was too cold, Xie Ning simply entered the mall, he regretted not having two more sets of clothes when he went out.

After shopping for two laps, he finally stopped in front of a claw machine.

There was already a person standing in front of the claw machine with a slender hand on the crank. Xie Ning noticed that his watch and cufflinks were not at a price that ordinary people could afford.

He didn't know how many coins he put in, but he didn't catch it once, so he kicked the claw machine with anger, and said, "What is it."

Xie Ning couldn't help laughing.