Siege: Part 6

The final chapter of the Siege arc. Hope you all enjoy this chapter. I apologize in advance for any grammar errors.

Thanks you all for 8.1k reads. I didn't think this book would honestly be a hit but I'm glad all of you liked it.

_____________________________________
Allspark Valley

Legions of undead Cybertronians swarmed the Allspark team. No matter how many they took down, countless more arose from the dead and proceeded to attack the team. At this point the Autobots were struggling, most if not all of them were exhausted.

Prime punched an undead Cybertronion in the head, permanently terminating him. Hound kicked one to keep some space from him and Prowl resorted to following Y/N's example of blasting these undead nightmares. Y/N who was using his blaster against a horde of the undead turned to see how Clutch was doing. In the distance he saw Clutch holding his own against the undead. Moonracer, unable to fight was an easy target for the undead Cybertronians. It was Clutch's job to ensure Moonracer survived the attacks.

Not being aware of his surroundings, Clutch was grabbed out of the air by a pair of undead servos by his wings. Moonracer took notice of this and rushed towards Clutch's aid. She punched the undead Cybertronian with her good servo and proceeded to free Clutch. Unfortunately one of Clutch's wings was ripped off, making him unable to hover properly. Dozens of undead Cybertronians started to swarm both Clutch and Moonracer, Moonracer saw this and grabbed Clutch. She tried to make a run for it but saw that she was surrounded on all sides. Moonracer's spark sank and immediately started to panic, Clutch beeped frantically but still tried to shoot any undead Cybertronians that got close to him and Moonracer with his turret whenever he had a good opening to shoot. Fortunately he was able to take down only two but that wasn't enough.

Moonracer: HELP!!!

Clutch: *Frantic beeping*.

Optimus and the others heard both Clutch and Moonracer's pleas for help,  all of them saw a numerous amount of undead surrounding them. Jetfire tried to use his jetpack to get to them but was also surrounded by dozens of the undead who prevented him from flying. If he tried to get a small amount of air distance from the ground, one simple undead bot would be enough to try and take him down and keep him grounded. Prowl and Hound were backed to a corner and couldn't push through the undead legions. Optimus held his ground but was unable to make any progress thanks to the undead legions still pushing through towards his position. Y/N heard their pleas for help but was busy with many undead bots also rushing him. From a distance he could still hear their cries for help.

Y/N: MOONRACER!!! CLUTCH!!!

In a fit of rage, Y/N's visor turned red and proceeded to yell a war cry that got the attention of many if not all undead Cybertronians. Y/N grabbed the nearest undead bot by the helm and crushed it with extreme force. He grabbed the body and threw it at a group.   Y/N transformed into his tank form and shot a barrage of missiles in the air. These missiles exploded mid air and out of them small explosives rained on the hordes of undead, luckily none of the explosions were near his teammates. A number of explosions terminated a sheer amount of undead. Those that survived the explosion were rendered immobile or crippled, Y/N took the opportunity and rammed through them in his tank form. Any undead that stood in his way were quickly annihilated with his dual cannons or crushed beneath his tank form. The others saw Y/N's rampage which helped them get a footing over their aggressors.

Y/N managed to reach both Clutch and Moonracer but saw three undead Cybertronians who were about to harm them. Moonracer tried to walk backwards but fell to the ground, she simply held Clutch tightly and closed her optics, waiting for the end to come. She waited for a bit before looking towards Y/N who was fighting off the undead bots that were gonna harm her and Clutch. He punched through the spark of a bot before using the same body as a weapon. He slammed the dead body of the bot into another, exterminating him. The final bot approached him slowly with his servos extending towards him. Y/N grabbed him from the chest plate and from the lower half and raised him up. With a display of immense strength, he pulled both parts at opposite directions leaving the undead bot in two pieces. He started to calm down a bit while looking at Clutch and Moonracer from a distance.