Elita: Your not serious about letting Jetfire joins us, are you?

Optimus turned his optics towards Elita, Prowl was next to voice his opinion.

Prowl: He could lead us to a trap Prime. We already took a huge risk with Impactor.

Y/N who was walking behind the others, spoke up next.

Y/N: Doubt it. He did seem desperate and I know for a fact Jetfire doesn't lie. Besides, Impactor is proving himself to be a good ally. By now I bet Chromia and the others are starting to warm up to him. Ratchet is an example, he already trusts him.

As the four Autobots entered the bridge, Prowl spoke to the others.

Prowl: You might be right Y/N, but life is worthless to the Decepticons. He could have easily murder that Seeker just to gain our trust.

Elita: So what do we do with him?

Prowl: Keep him locked in that cell if you ask me.

Y/N: For now I guess.

As the four bots made their way inside the bridge, Y/N was shocked by who was next to Wheelkjack.

Y/N: What the, Bee?!

Bumblebee who was using a data pad took his optics off the screen and saw his old friend. He stopped what he was doing and greeted his friend. Y/N greeted him with a friendly shoulder pat.

Optimus: Apologies Y/N, I forgot to tell you that Bumblebee arrived here earlier today.

Y/N turned towards Prime and spoke.

Y/N: No worries Prime. (To Bumblebee) What the scrap are you doing here? Let me guess... finally decided to join the Autobots huh?

Bumblebee: N-not exactly, I came because I have the Alpha Trion protocols in my brain module. (Taps his head)

Y/N: Huh, you've got to be kidding me.

Wheelkjack was seen typing heavily on a data pad while also hearing the conversation of the others.

Wheeljack: He's telling the truth Y/N. Oh scrap, YES!! Here! I found it Optimus! Whoa.

Everyone saw Wheeljack's expression drop, including Optimus. Optimus proceeded to walk straight to Wheeljack.

Optimus: Where?

Wheeljack hesitated for a bit before revealing the information.

Wheeljack: The... S-Sea of Rust.

Everyone in the room was shocked. The location of the Allspark was finally in reach but on one of the most dangerous areas in all of Cybertron. Everyone in the bridge was uncertain of investigating the Sea of Rust for the Allspark, especially Elita one.

Elita: My recommendation would be to wait until the Allspark reappears in a safer region.

Optimus however disagreed.

Optimus: Obtaining the Allspark, launching the Ark, and activating the Spacebridge must all happen in unison for the plan to work.

Elita quickly snapped at Optimus.

Elita: That's precisely why I'm questioning your decision!

Everyone was a bit startled at Elita's sudden outburst.

Elita: Astro-cycles you weren't even sure of this plan!

Optimus looked at her with sadness in his optics. The others simply starred at each other, never before seeing Elita raise her voice at Prime.