Time skip

Y/N didn't get much rest due to the previous night with Chromia. Currently, he was walking alongside Chromia who was hugging his right arm tightly with a smile. Their destination the Ark's bridge to check on Clutch. Y/N turned his helm towards Chromia, he smiled as to how happy Chromia looked.

Y/N: You look extremely cheerful today Mia.

Chromia: Why wouldn't I be. After last night ~*wink*.

Y/N: *blush* D-don't say it out loud.

Chromia giggled at Y/N's response.

Chromia: What do you think is in store today?

Y/N: I'm not sure. Hopefully we can get started on getting the space bridge fix.

Chromia: Hopefully.

As Y/N and Chromia kept walking down the arks halls the couple stumbled upon Moonracer who was walking with her blaster. Chromia greeted her long time friend.

Chromia: Hello Moonracer. How are you?

Y/N: Hello Moonracer.

Moonracer: Hi you two. Where are you two headed?

Chromia: Y/N is headed to the bridge, I'm just tagging along. What about you?

Moonracer: I'm gonna go to the shooting range, want to come?

Chromia though for a moment then turned around to see Y/N. He simply smiled at her, Chromia turned towards Moonracer.

Chromia: Sure, just let me get my rifle.

Moonracer: Okay, I'll meet you there.

Moonracer left, leaving only Y/N and Chromia.

Y/N: I'll inform you on what Prime tells me, I'll see you later sweetspark.

Chromia smiled and pulled Y/N in for a kiss. After they separated she spoke.

Chromia: I'll see you later love~.

With that, Chromia left.

Y/N made his way to the bridge, when he entered he saw that only Prime, Elita, Hound, and Wheelkjack were present. Clutch saw him and hovered quickly towards him, beeping happily.

Y/N:*chuckles* I'm glad to see you too buddy. You better had behaved well.

Clutch simply beeped happily before retracting into y/N's shoulder. Y/N approached The rest of the group but he quickly noticed they all had a sad look.

Y/N: Everything O.K Prime? You all seem down in the dumps. We got a bridge to fix, let's get to work.

Optimus: *sighs* I'm glad you are ready to complete the mission Y/N, but I have terrible news.

Y/N: W-what is it?

Optimus paused for a bit before proceeding. The other Autobots simply looked at the floor, Y/N noticed their sadness.

Optimus: Ultra Magnus is dead...

Y/N was shocked by this revelation.

Y/N: WHAT?!

Optimus: Yes. The Alpha Trion protocols have been activated.

Y/N: With all due respect Prime but what does that have to do with Magnus?

Optimus: With the activation of the Alpha Trion protocols, it signifies that Ultra Magnus has perished.

Y/N removed his visor, his optics started flickering between red and blue before calming down and being back to blue. He stared at Optimus and asked him an important question.