Siege: Part 4

Depuis le début

Optimus: Y/N, before you go I was wondering if Clutch could stay. We're gonna need him to go over the space bridge specs.

Y/N: Uh, sure Prime. Clutch: eject.

Clutch ejected and hover in front of Y/N.

Y/N: Alright bud, you're gonna stay and help Prime and the others. I want you to behave, am I clear.

Clutch's respond came in happy beeping noises, Y/N smiled and looked at Prime.

Y/N: He's good to go Prime.

Optimus: Good, thank you.

With that done, Y/N and Chromia left the bridge. Walking through the hallway, Chromia couldn't help but think that Y/N treated Clutch like a sparkling some times. This made her wonder.

Chromia: Say, Y/N.

Y/N: What is it Mia?

Chromia: Have you noticed that you treat Clutch as if he were a sparkling.

Y/N thought for a moment then chuckled at this.

Y/N: Really? I've never noticed it. I'm usually strict with him. Despite being a drone, he has his own personality and is quite the trouble maker if left unchecked.

Chromia: Have you ever wondered about having a sparkling with me?

This question cought Y/N off guard and froze. Chromia looked at him and saw that his faceplate was a little bit red.

Chromia: Are you okay?

Y/N: Y-yes it's just that you caught me off guard

Chromia looked at Y/N directly at his visor with a smiled.

Chromia: Well~. Are you going to answer~.

Y/N removed his visor and stared directly at Chromia's blue optics. He then proceeded to hold Chromia's left servo with both of his.

Y/N: I have always thought about it. Having a sparkling with the femme I love the most would be a wish come true. I want it to become a reality but I don't want our child to go through this war. I want us to live peacefully, if possible we'll go to Caminus and live there.

Chromia stared at Y/N with awe, she had some small tears forming, Y/N quickly took noticed of this and got nervous.

Y/N: I-I'm sorry Chromia, did I say something ba-
Whoaa!

Chromia tackled Y/N but not with enough force to push him towards the floor. She looked at Y/N with a smile and tears pouring from her optics. She proceeded to wipe her tears.

Chromia: That's just what I wanted to hear love.

Y/N smiled at her and hugged her, she proceeded to do the same. Chromia proceeded to pull Y/N closer to her and whispered something on Y/N's audio receptors that he wasn't prepared to hear.

Chromia: We better practice making one~.

Y/N quickly got flustered, he couldn't think well and tried to calm Chromia down.

Y/N: Uuuh. C-Chromia we're on mission standby at the moment. I don't think-

Chromia glared at Y/N with her blue optics and interrupted him mid sentence. She sweetly spoke but then she got dark.

Chromia: Y/N, I. Wasn't. Asking.

Y/N: Uuuh. Primus give me strength.

Chromia dragged Y/N to their quarters for some one-on-one passionate time. Let's just say Y/N didn't get much rest and it was a good thing their room was sound proof.