Once Y/N and Chromia made it to the bridge, they saw Optimus talking to Elita, Wheelkjack, and Mirage.

Y/N: Check it out. Wheeljack and Mirage are here.

Chromia: I wonder what they are talking about.

Y/N and Chromia approached the group. Elita was the first to greet them.

Elita: Y/N and Chromia, it's a good thing you two arrived.

Chromia: What's wrong Elita?

Elita: You and Y/N are going to accompany us to locate a high valued target.

Y/N: If you don't mind me asking Elita, who are we looking for?

Optimus intervened and spoke on Elita's behalf.

Optimus: We are looking for someone who is able to fix the space bridge that you and Wheeljack found. We are going to get it fix.

Y/N: What for?

Optimus: I will inform both of you at a later time. I want everyone to gather their weapons and meet me in the hangar.

Everyone present in the bridge left. Chromia and Y/N were heading towards their quarters. Once they got there, Chromia was the first to enter and picked up her blaster. Y/N went and picked up Clutch from his charging station and placed him on his shoulder. He turned around and saw Chromia looking at her blaster.

Y/N: Is your blaster working at maximum capacity?

Chromia: Of course, I always keep it well maintained.

Y/N: Good, if you want me to modify it just let me know.

Chromia: *Giggles* How sweet of you. We better get going though, Elita is gonna get mad, she'll probably think we're messing around.

Y/N formed a devious smirk and slightly slapped her rear but not too hard.

Y/N: Do you want to~

Chromia jolted in surprise  due to the slap and what Y/N said, she turned towards Y/N with a huge blue blush on her face. Chromia jumped on top of Y/N and smacked his helm.

Y/N: OOOWWW! *Rubbing helm* What was that for?

Chromia: *Blushing* Now is not the time to fool around. Let's go.

Y/N: *sarcastically* What ever you say boss.

Chromia:*Glare* What was that?!

Y/N glanced at Chromia and saw her giving him a death glare. Due to his time with his sparkmate, he knew what she was capable if she gets angry.

Y/N was nervous and stuttered when he spoke.

Y/N: N-nothing love.

Chromia simply smiled innocently, she grabbed Y/N by the servo and headed towards the Ark's hangar.

In the hangar, Prime's team who consisted of Mirage, Wheelkjack, and Elita were waiting on Y/N and Chromia.

Y/N and Chromia entered the hangar making the entire group turn their heads towards them.

Elita: Everyone is here, time to go.

Optimus turned to everyone and spoke in a very serious tone.

Optimus: I want everyone to stick together, with the coordinates that Wheeljack provided we are heading straight through Decepticon controlled territory. Expect many patrols. Autobots, transform and roll out!!

All the Autobots present transformed into their vehicle form and drove off, Optimus leading them.

Time skip