ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀssɪᴏɴ x ᴀɴᴅ x sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

To say Valentine Nitsune was afraid of herself would be the biggest understatement in the world.

Her family always had a personal trainer to help the children of each generation strengthen themselves and their abilities for missions.

When she was seven years old, the young girl couldn't control the darkness within her when her brother was knocked to the ground with a bloody nose from the trainer punching him in the nose when Jaxon miscalculated the man's strike and what had happened caused the trainer to quit that very same day.

Seeing her brother on the ground with a bloodied forehead had caused something to snap within the rageful child and she would have killed the man had her sister Akari not intervened, knocking the girl unconscious.

Valentine had punished herself by locking herself in her room for weeks, occasionally getting food brought to her by her brother and Jaxon tried everything he could to bring her out of that depressed state she was in, but she had only turned her body away, ignoring the boy until he left.

And now, standing in front of Knuckle once more, the young Nitsune wasn't afraid that this mission would cause her to lose more than herself but she was afraid that if her friends saw the hideous side of her that they would immediately ditch her and never want to see her again.

But for the time being, Valentine pushed down those fears and only stared at the man in front of her with a harsh stare, her Ren powerfully bursting around her body; covering the girl in a glow.

'Hey Knuckle!',Gon yelled out as Killua, Jaxon and himself made their auras appear, his eyes burning into the man's,'It's on!'

'Right, then bring it on!',Knuckle exclaimed with his arms crossed over his chest,'I can take on the four of you at once'

Eyes of gold glistened with anger at the man's taunt and the way he underestimated them, causing Valentine's fists to clench as her head slightly tilted down, the veins in her hands bulging through the skin.

'You think you're better than us, but I don't give a damn',Killua stated,'We're still more than happy to accept'

Simultaneously, the four's aura all exploded with strength and harshly spiked, flowing with an immense amount of power.

'Killua, Valentine, Jaxon... let's do this!',Gon exclaimed.

'Alright-!'

'You don't have to tell me twice-!'