𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

Start from the beginning

He whipped his head to look at you, as you turned your head away, 'pretending' it wasn't you.

He whipped his head back to the front, to which you pulled his ear again.

He threw his head to the side to look at you, "Grrr! I SAW THAT-!"

"Hey Tanjiro?" Zenitsu, who was now sitting up interrupted Inosuke. "There's something I've been meaning to ask you." Zenitsu started.

"Your traveling with a demon, what's that about?" Zenitsu asked calmly.

Your heart skipped a beat, 'We're about to meet Nezuko!' You thought happily.

Tanjiro gasped, also sitting up straight. "Zenitsu, you knew and you still protected the box. You really are a good person yknow that? Thank you."

Zenitsu burst red in embarrassment, "W-well it wasn't me! It was all m-mostly Y/N! But I'm not s-sure she knows!"

Tanjiro sweatdropped, "She did know actually! She's known since we met!"

He turned to look at you, you glanced at him.

He grasped you hand warmly before pulling you up to sit straight, "Thank you Y/N!" He bowed his head at you.

You tilted your head in confusion, but nevertheless nodded and slipped one of your hands away from his warm grasp to lift his head up.

Once his head was lifted up fully, you placed you free hand on top of his, mustering the warmest smile you could.

His cheeks turned a light pink as he stared in awe.

Suddenly, both boxes began to shake, interrupting the sweet moment that will forever remain in your memory.

Zenitsu jumped fearfully around the room, choosing to hide behind you while grabbing your shoulders.

"W-W-W-WHATS HAPPENING!? ARE THEY COMING AFTER US NOW!?" Zenitsu yelled in your ear.

You made an annoyed expression as you felt the oncoming headache.

"You don't have to worry!" Tanjiro reassured Zenitsu.

"How can you be so sure!?" Zenitsu yelled.

Inosuke laid there deep in thought, not paying any mind to the boxes surrounding him.

Nezuko's box door creeped open, Kokushibo's following soon after.

Zenitsu screamed in fear, "THERE NOT EVEN LOCKED!? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING MEEE!!"

"P-P-PROTECT ME Y/N!!" He hid behind you, giving you the tightest hug you have ever experienced. But then again you haven't gotten many hugs in your life time.

Nezuko gently opened her box door while Kokushibo slammed his open.

Zenitsu who was now running around the room started scrambling around to find a place to hide.

"Aww hi Koko! Hi Nezuko!" You waved.

Kokushibo gracefully walked over to you, Tanjiro tried to greet Kokushibo to which was received with a cold glare.

Zenitsu was frozen in fear at the strong aura that emits from the miniature six eyed demon. Inosuke didn't care.

Kokushibo begrudgingly plopped himself in front of you, facing you.

Nezuko's eyes sparkled in recognition at you, now filled with even more admiration than before.

She sprinted over to you, wrapping her arms around your neck and tackling you, completely ignoring her brother and the other boys.