Eternal Love Chapter 25

Start from the beginning

They both walked inside the main Palace, and saw a kneeling and crying Su Jin trying to scheme.  Dong Hua was well aware of what she was trying to do and he wouldn't allow it. He knew he was going to have to do what Fengjiu spoke about. Make it seem like he wasn't on her side.

 Make it seem like he wasn't on her side

Su Jin played the pity card and blamed everything on Bai Qian

Fengjiu was angry. "Heavenly Monarch, I am here against Su Jin and to prove all the evil crimes she has done."

"She is loyal to Qing Qiu, so of course she would defend High Goddess Bai Qian! She is a nine-tail. They are known to be loyal," Su Jin shouted,

"Heavenly Monarch," one of the princes called out. "Although the Heavenly Tribe is indebted to Qing Qiu because of Sang Ji, who broke the engagement, we mustn't allow that high goddess to accuse our tribesman at will! And even use violence!"

Fengjiu played the way she did in the past life by trying to get them on her side, though she knew how it would play out. She thought to herself, 'I just have to say the same things, so that Ye Hua comes in time.'

Dong Hua could tell she was putting on a childish act. He wondered, 'Is it because she is stalling for time?'

"Dijun, are you against me?" Fengjiu asked looking at him offended.

Dong Hua sighed as if he were thinking. "This matter is confusing. Everyone has their own versions." He sighed and then looked at Hao De. "I have something to say. Although it may offend Heavenly Monarch, I still think I need to speak."

Heavenly Monarch looked relieved. "Please speak, Dijun."

Dong Hua then told Heavenly Monarch that because Su Jin had been his consort for a time, that he should not be the judge of this case. He stated that he volunteered to judge this case.

"You mean..." Heavenly Monarch said with hesitation.

"Everyone knows that I was once the ruler of Heaven and Earth," He stated, and then looked at Hao De. "Therefore, I'm not related to any clans. I never had a harem and I distanced myself from worldly affairs."