Introduction & FAQ

Welcome to this short, sweet, and spicy novella featuring some familiar characters from my previous books!

Some of you might have already read the bonus Christmas chapter in the POVs of Jaxon and Emily from Fighter's Den that I released last year. The creator of the short story featuring Christmas chapters from different Wattpad authors moved on to self-publishing so the bonus content was removed earlier this year.

For that reason, I decided to re-publish those FD chapters in my own novella along with some more bonus chapters from other characters I've written before because, why not? What better way to celebrate the holidays than seeing what these characters are up to during Christmas?

This novella will contain four chapters—two POVs from FD characters, one from Sweet Spot, and one from Knox. I decided on two chapters for the FD world because it's my longest series and I know everyone would love more content from them after the ending of the series.

On that note, let's not include any spoilers or implications from what happens in the previous books! Maybe this novella is where readers discover my books for the first time. Maybe they're in the middle of my series and decided to read the novella in between. Maybe they're jumping into this and CHOOSING to spoil it for themselves. But other people might not have chose to be spoiled so please, let's not even hint at major spoilers or plot twists from the previous books.

Finally, the content in this novella is totally unrelated to the existing content in the previous books. This is just bonus content for fun and entirely separate from what happens in the other books. I'm going to cover several questions that you probably have and answer them now so I'm not flooded with messages later:

Q: Is the chapter for Knox going to tell us or hint what happens with Felix?

A: NO. The chapter is completely unrelated and doesn't follow the timeline that Knox left off on.

Q: When does Felix come out?

A: That has nothing to do with this novella. For fuck's sake, please stop asking this and let me breathe. If I force the book and give it to you now, it'll be shitty and we'll all be disappointed. When I'm finally inspired to write it, I will kick major ass. I want to be as confident in writing it as I was with Knox. As someone who's written ten books, you CANNOT force inspiration.

Also, I may or may not be encouraging you to speak on my behalf if you find comments asking about Felix because they're literally choosing to fight me 🙄

Q: Soft Spot is releasing soon. Does the chapter for Sweet Spot have anything to do with that or hint anything about the book?

A: Because Soft Spot is going to start updating in a few weeks, the chapter will kind of imply the beginning of Harper and Sawyer's storyline. Nothing major. Just enough to get you excited to tune in to their story.

Q: Will we ever get more Fighter's Den content?

A: For now I've had my fill with 6 books and 1 novella relating to that world. Luckily, lots of secondary characters have the potential to become stories and I did that on purpose IN CASE I wanted to dive back into this world in the future. The future is not now, but maybe one day.

Q: Since the Fighter's Den world and Sweet Spot world collide, will we ever get a story on Lizzie and Mason?

A: Maybe in the future. Again, it's not in my upcoming story inspirations. I write whatever story and characters speak out to me most so if it ever stands out then possibly.

Q: How do the Fighter's Den and Sweet Spot world collide? What order should I read the books so I know?

A: They connect in a couple of ways. Sierra's father (Sweet Spot) is a doctor who operates on Asher (Fighter's Den) in book 4 and saves his life. Lizzie who is Jaxon's daughter (Fighter's Den 1) and Mason who is Holden's brother (Sweet Spot) eventually end up in the future. There's a hint of them getting together and what their life in the future looks like in the spin-off book The Unexpected Path.

Reading order:

1. Fighter's Den series (all books in order, skipping books means missing details like this and wondering how everyone knows what you don't.)

2. Sweet Spot

3. The Unexpected Path

Q: How come the Fighter's Den bonus content gets two POVs but the others get one?

A: Again, because Sweet Spot and Knox are stand-alones ATP while the FD world has 7 books in total. That accounted for dual POV for the bonus content as there was lots more to cover.

Q: Are the chapters HEA (Happily Ever After)?

A: Yes. They're short and sweet and spicy chapters.

Q: Will you ever add more bonus content to this novella?

A: Possibly! By next Christmas I'll have written more characters and books so I'll possibly update with more bonus content.

Q: Why does the novella have a "Wattpad Exclusive" sticker on and what does that mean?

A: I was asked to be a Wattpad Creator so the sticker shows exclusivity to Wattpad and the creators program. All pending and upcoming books for the next two years will be exclusive to Wattpad.

Q: Will these exclusive books eventually become paid?

A: Possibly. But I have plans to publish anyway as I've been writing on this app for free for almost eight years so making a career out of it is no surprise. I'm married and want to start a family soon and do this job for the rest of my life so this will help me realize my dreams and support my family simultaneously. I'm no longer an eighteen year old writing for fun. As an adult, I'm fortunate and mindful enough to take the chance to make this a career. I'd be crazy not to.

I think that covers most of the questions people will have! I hope you enjoy this bonus content while you wait for a new release from me! Updates start this Friday and one chapter will come out every Friday of this month. Then it'll be time for Soft Spot updates in no time.

Meet you there and Happy Holidays!

— Amber Isabelle