"Alright is everyone ready to order?" Kiwi asked with a notepad and pen in her hand.

"So what you think?" Mani asked with a smirk

"So what you think?" Mani asked with a smirk. I held my full stomach as I took a breath. I didn't finish it all since my body isn't use to having this much on my plate.

"That's so much better than avocado toast" I breathed out. She started laughing.

"Y'all done gave that girl a food coma" Tevin said. They all laughed as we slid out of the booth. I left some money on the table then grabbed my Togo box. Everyone was talking and walking along the sidewalk. I stood more to the back as I texted Jenny back. For someone who says we have nothing in common, she sure does text me quite a lot.

"Have you seen that guy again?" I looked up to see Shai walking beside me with his hands tucked in his pockets. I shook my head.

"Thankfully no" The next day, my father informed me that Mr.Fitz accepted into being a donor for their company. Which means I'll eventually see him.

"Have you thought about what I asked?" He looked over at me and studied my face.

"I have. Why do you think I can teach you" I shrugged as a smile framed my face.

"You were willing to help me even though you didn't know me" he squinted his eyes.

"So you trust me?" I smiled.

"You haven't given me a reason not to"

"Are you sure you want to scar your pure eyes. Life is way rougher than you believe" He said. We stopped walking as I faced him.

"I'm positive"

I held Naomi close as she cried on my shoulder

I held Naomi close as she cried on my shoulder. I rubbed her back trying to calm her down.

"Why did they take my mommy and daddy, it's not fair" she spoke staring at their grave. She had been wanting to come up for weeks and I finally caved. It's always hard for me to come up here and be reminded of our reality.

"I know Nay, but they are watching over you" I responded kissing her forehead. She sniffled wiping her tears.

"You promise you won't leave me?" She asked looking up at me. I gave a reassuring smile. I knew I couldn't keep a promise like that but in this moment I told her what she needed to hear.