Recovering.

You wake up in a hospital bed with your shoulders covered in bandages, with your arm hooked up to an IV.

     You groan as you look around the room to see the local cops, your father and Streber. Both your father and Streber were both sobbing uncontrollably.

     Your father seems to notice that you are awake. "Y/N!" Everyone looks at you as you nervously smile in response.

     You slowly sit up as your father sits on the floor telling you what had happened while you were unconscious.

     While your father tells you what happened, Streber climbs onto the bed and hugs you almost as tight as to break your bones. Again.

     After you were caught up, one of the officers steps forward. "Y/N we hate to bombard you, but we need to ask you a few questions." You nod as you glance at your father as he hung his head slightly.

     "We were told by an anonymous source that you were seen recently with the escaped killer, "Red Devil." We need to ask a few questions just to calm down the town."

     Your heart rate increases as you nod once again gently holding Streber's hand for comfort.

     As the cop asks you questions and you answer with lies, your father became more antsy.

     "Alright Y/N, just one more question. What's your real last name?"

     You freeze. You slightly sigh and reply, "Velseb. My last name is Velseb."

     The cop nods and writes in his little notebook. They both tip their hats to you and leave.

     "Why'd you lie?" Your father looks up at you with a curious expression, as you look at him and shrug.

     "I don't want you going back to jail, Dad." He seems happy with your response as he smiled.

     Streber pats your head before standing up. "Alright kiddo, I'm gonna head home and make some dinner. You and your father need to talk about some stuff before you head home."

     You nod and watch Streber leave as your father clears his throat.

     "Y/N I.. I have to tell you something.." Your father struggles with his next words as you sigh lightly.

     "I know Dad." He looks up at you with shock. "I know what you went to jail for." Your father lets out a small chuckle. "Everyone knows what I went to jail for. I meant about why you're now in the hospital."

     You pause. You tried not to think about what happened, since it was quite foggy.

     "Y/N I'm.. I'm in a cult." You stare at your father for a few moments. "Duh." Your father gives you a puzzled look, as you chuckle. "I'm pretty smart Dad, I can add two and two together." He chuckles under his breath.

     "Well, there's more. I'm also a cannibal." Your father looks away, seeming to be embarrassed or scared.

     You giggle. "Dad, I know. That's what you went to jail for?" He pauses before chuckling.

     "So, you'll understand why I'm gonna do this." He says, a sick grin growing on his face as he stands up.

     You look up at him, slightly shaking. "Wh-what?-" He grabs you by your shoulders, lifting you off the bed.

     You hiss and whine in pain but he doesn't stop. He rips the bandages and sinks his fingers into your skin, causing blood to drip down your sides.

     "D-Dad-" You're cut off by him dropping you onto the floor. You yelp and look up at him as he pulls out a knife. He then kneels down to you.

     You try to scream but he covers your mouth and stabs into your neck, pulls the knife out and then stabs into your neck again in a different spot.

     Your vision slowly gets worse, as he stabs into your torso twisting the knife as blood flows out of your wounds.

     You reach for the remote to call a nurse, as your father cackles. Your attention then turns to your father once again, as he rips off the flesh on your neck.

     Your ears start ringing as you once again reach for the remote as your father tears off more flesh from your neck.

     The last thing you see is your father grabbing the remote and pressing the button.

Btw, if you'd like to join my Discord,
https://discord.gg/npgN8QdP