Christmas funeral..~Angst~

Tinas POV

12/24/22,
Worst present ever.
-------------------------------------------------

I cant believe it. To think, christmas was supposed to be the most wonderful time of the year for presents, trees, lights, etc. But no. Its the most wonderful time of the year to figure out your brother is dead. Gone. Now here I stand. Christmas day, at his funeral, crying my eyes out to my boyfriends shoulder. Its snowing. Peacefully on a terrible day. A dead day. I had something special for him. Its gone too. On his body. Going down. I miss him. After 17 years of spending my life with someone so special to me, is dead, and I was the last to know. I will find who did this. And I will make them pay. He didnt deserve this. My poor brother...

"Tina...? Do you want to say some things?" ...I stood there in silence looking at my mother, I nodded and walked up...I gulped, trying to keep more tears from falling...I sighed "...Tony. My dearest brother, best friend, and supporter. He was one of the most caring people I knew. He was ever-" I got caught off by the tears flowing down my face. I couldnt finish my speech, I walked down the stairs and ran to Ryan. "I-Im sorry..I cant get over his death.."I hugged him and he hugged me back "Its okay Tina.." I hugged him tighter, Oh how I wish to see him one more time..I miss him sm..

Its been a day since the funreal, Ive been in my room since we got back. I didnt want to leave. Ive been looking at the closet, it had a hallway to Tonys room, I waited, like I was waiting for Tony to come threw after texting him something..I sat there, til I heard a knock at my door..."Yes...?" I said in a tired voice, I didnt get much sleep last night.."Tina hunny..We made you your favorite, Chocolate chip cookies and hot cocoa.." ...I stood up, and opened the door... "Thanks." I grabbed the plate and mug and closed the door with my foot, I walked to my desk and sat there. looking at the stuff..this was Tonys favorite too..Everything reminds me of him, even myself...I officially hate Christmas. It stupid..I hate it..I felt a presence..Not of a person, but a sorta spirit..I looked around..."Hello..?"  Thats when I heard it..A ghostly sigh. It whistled in the wind "Hello Tina...Its me...Tony" I teared up "no...Dont play with me...Tonys dead.." I heard a chuckled, It didnt sound ghosty tho...I look behind me, I see Tony, Wounded and transparent nothing of what the stories told "Yah I am dead...But I was sent. To protect you, and to request something from me to you" I sighed "What?" He stepped forward "Live, Live til your 90, and until then. Live your life as you want, I dont want you to end up like me, Dead at 17, I want you to live til your grandkids are 20, i dont care, I want you to be happy with life, thats all, please" I smiled "Of course, anything for my bro" He smiled "So wait, in a way your like my guardian spirit?" He chuckled "I am your guardian spirit" I smiled warmly..."Now go to sleep dumbfuck" I chuckled and went to sleep...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WordCount:544

I was bored:)