...𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲...

📌 𝑆𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝐵𝑙𝑢𝑒 𝐶𝑖𝑡𝑦

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

⏰ 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚, 8:25 𝑷.𝑴

.

.

.

.

" Y'all ready ?"

They all turned to the father of the house who was holding the youngest by the hand.
In front of them, the flat screen television lit up their faces as the rain clouds covers the sky again, attacking the ground with rain.

" Almost Daddy." Krystal stated from the kitchen, now in a much more comfortable outfit with her hair tied behind her.
" Just need everyone's numbers and we're done Dad." Alex added as he typed on his computer connected to the TV.

" Fuckers gonna get fucked !!" Zack ruffled his bro-in-law hair then wrapped his arm around him making the albino grin.
Lincoln glanced at his girlfriend who was making dinner and blushed at her curvy body moving around in moves that clearly showed how naturally sexy she was.

Sometimes he wonders why an irresistible goddess like her could love such a basic guy like him.
He had never really asked himself that. He knew why he loves her but he's completely ignorant of why she loves him.

Like...why..?
Is there something that makes her love him more than anything in the world ?

That's a question he'll probably never have the answer to. At least for now...

" Bro, come back to us !" Zack flicked his forehead making Lincoln flinch back from his vacation in space.
The albino looked at the older male who was wiggling his eyebrows, Lincoln glare at the older male who was obviously teasing him.

"Shut it." Zack just lift his hands up in fake surrender with a smug grin.

Meanwhile Lily let go of the king's hand making him glance at her as she walks away to the kitchen.
There she peeked from the counter and looked at her older sister cooking, she still had trouble talking to her or any of her new family members.

She was so used of being ignored that she now had a bad habit of not speaking or do it rarely.
However Krystal somehow knew she was there because she turned to the small blond who was peeking from behind the counter.