...𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐃𝐚𝐲, 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥...

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖დდ

↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖↘↖

📌 𝑅𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙 𝑊𝑜𝑜𝑑𝑠, 𝑀𝑖𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑔𝑎𝑛

𝙻𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

⏰ 𝑴𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒚, 5:30 𝑨.𝑴

.

.

.

.

A phone vibrates from under a pillow waking up the younger male of the house.

The white haired male stretches before getting up. He turned off the alarm and walked out of his room quietly.

It was normal to be the only one awake at this hour since most of the schools started at between 7 and 8 A.M. So since he start at 8:00 and his younger sister start at 7:30, he wake up early so he have enough to get ready and get his sister ready.

But anyways, he tiptoes to the room on his left and opened the door. He saw his blond baby sister sleeping peacefully, her lavender blanket covering her snoring self.

He walked over her and lightly shook her shoulders to wake her up. Lily opened her blue eyes and saw her only brother standing over her.

Even in the darkness, she could feel something was different about him.

" Linky.." She yawned and sit up. She held out her arms and he lifts her by the armpits.

" Morning Lilybug. Did you sleep well ?" She nodded against his shoulder. The duo walked toward the bathroom, passing the other rooms quietly.

The 14-year-old walked in and switched on the light. The bathroom lights up and the young girl looked in the mirror then at her brother in surprise.

The albino grinned while turning on the faucet letting the tub fill slowly. Lincoln sat on the close toilet seat with his sister on his knees.