1: The New Gaster And Kin?!

3rd POV:

Being reincarnated into their favorite game making the certain person to lit up in happiness full of joy.

...

But that soon died down as they quickly remembered that they got reincarnated as the mad scientist who neglected his kids.

But they don't have any au that the God informed them.

...

And informed them too that they're op?!

"What the hell am I here again?" They're now Underfell version of Gaster or Darce.

"I would be lying if I said that I don't love Gaster but dang... I'm simping..." They said admittedly as they started to walk around the empty void where the anomalies are.

"If I remembered correctly, Six Bones should be around somewhere." They mumble hurriedly as they look around while while walking aimlessly.

...

:Time Skip:

"Where the fuck are they?" They cussed annoyed scratching their skull gently gritting their teeth that has no golden tooth instead a very sharp ones though.

...

"H-hello?"

They immediately turn around quickly knowing that voice belongs to the Clothe Thief.

As their eyes landed on them.

...

It was Kin, Blindy's son and he's in the void

"Oh. Hey. There." Their vice cracked causing both of them caught off guard before they start to think if this Gaster has lost its voice but them? They bring it back.

"Okay. This. Is. Weird." They said nervously before glancing at Kin who is looking at them curious as his tail swishing side to side.

"Hey. Kid. Whatcha. Doing. Here. In. The. Middle. Of. Nowhere?" They asked the skeleton dragon creature as Kin only stares at them and then said, "I don't know how I got here... I was stealing some clothes until there's a sudden portal below me sucking me in."

Well, that's one weird to say from Kin and the protagonist thought something else.

"How about you come with me?" They said until they realize their voice cord ain't gurgle noises.

"That's new... Oh well." They shrug it off before went back to Kin who is fiddling with his fingers in shy manner.

'Oh my god... Can't I at least have cuteness immune?' They thought joking way as Kin tugs their belt waist causing the protagonist to gaze down on Kin who is looking at them with a smile.

"Can you tell me where I am? I think I'm lost..." He asked shyly but he needs to know.

"Well... How can I tell ya this..." They trailed off looking to the left and right before looking at the Sans who is in front of them as they patted his head gently with big grin.