7. PACKAGE

EMMY'S POV:

When I opened the package I was shocked my hands started to shiver I dropped the knife one floor.

Inside the box there were pictures of me when I was living in Cuba, there was even my family picture there were almost more than 100 pictures of mine and the scary part is all my lost lingerie was present in this package. There was a letter...

Hey sweet angel,

I know you are in a shock right now but don't worry I just like clicking pictures of yours and also wanted to tell that I'm in love with for a very very long time and this is the proof that how much I like you. And if you wanna tell cops then go ahead I'm not stopping I like to play with before we meet and don't let any man to touch you and if they did I'm here to protect you because I can see reading this note in your kitchen.

I quickly threw the note and ran out of my apartment without wearing any sandals because that letter gave me goosebumps in a note that someone is watching me for a very long time and I fucking didn't even know, that person even has my lingerie I thought they lost but it was......thinking about it tears roll down my cheeks I stopped running then I realized that I reached some park and I sat on the bench sobbing I wanted to call Allyssa but I didn't bring my phone and now I'm very scared because I realized that I was alone in this park.

I was shivering sitting alone in the park as I dint cover myself I just ran mindlessly, I suddenly felt someone hand on my shoulder I became cautious and slapped the hand and closed my eyes and screamed. Then a protective arm wrapped around my waist I opened my eye , it was the same person in Allyssa' engagement again I was struggling from his grip I am even scared now because I cannot fight him or I cannot run as my legs gave up running I was shivering he pulled me even closer and hugged me "shhhh its fine I'm here " he said while rubbing my back I hugged him back because this hug was giving me warmth , I should have pushed him I should have not hugged him but something about him is comforting me now.

"What happened teroso" he said while caressing my cheeks.

I just looked away from him as I'm still not that comfortable to tell this person what happened.

"Ca...Can you please g..give me your ph..phone" I shuttered as I'm still scared for this person.

And funny part is I'm still asking help from him.

"Tell me what happened teroso I will help you"

I looked away, he signed he put his hand behind his pocket took out his phone and gave to me I immediately took the phone and dialed the number and called Allyssa

"Hello"

""Al..Allyssa"

"OMG what happened EM"

"Allyssa can you come to my home immediately please"

"Sure Em I am coming now"

"Okay bye"

I cut call and gave the phone to him "Th...Thank you" I turned to go back to my home he grabbed my wrist and pulled closer and whispered in my ears "I don't know what happened to u teroso but I can help you if you tell me " he handed a note " this my phone number u can call me "he gave his coat to me and l was shocked he lifted me in a bridal style before I could tell something I was already in his car "Where are you taking me " I said

"To your home"

"Do you know where I live" I was in terror.

He saw my terrified expression and told "No you have to tell me "

"No its okay I can walk" before he could say anything I just ran out of the car.

 I wore his coat and walked till my apartment and Allysa was alredy there in my apartment.

"Em what happened to you"

.

.

.

STAY TUNED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED NEXT.

THANK YOU