B: Oh sure... When his first shirt button was opened Mr Jeon apparently grabbed her hand and said, "why is it not rough? Yours feel soft... Did you do it for me?" The girl was confused and she promptly replied a yes

L: As she is supposed to. She looked how much? 22? 24
J: Yeah in that range... Continue Mr Baek...

Yeah so... And then he went like...
"What's with you today, Love? You're not being sarcastic?"
It appeared to her that Jk was being inquisitive when he was just surprised hahahaha!

The others started laughingly as well

Lee: Oh my! Aren't all wives the same! hahahahaha! No wonder he recognised...
J: Oh God! He's aware of the sarcasm already! 😆
Lu: But how do you know this?

The girl told me. She felt humiliated. I paid her for this humiliation hahaha!

But then as he moved his hand towards her palm, he recognised that something to was off, and he immediately started shouting, "DON'T RAPE ME! I HAVE A WIFE! JIMINNAAAA AAAAAAA!" He fell down with her struggling...

Mr Baek and others had tears in their eyes laughing

An- and then...he pushed her off and apparently started knocking at the wall thinking it was a door behind which his wife was waiting

J: SHIT! HAHHAHAHAHAHA!

Lu: That's some major drama...

But when she pulled him back and insisted that she wouldn't leave without the money, Mr Jungkook didn't quite understand but what he did was..

Lee: Oh she's got the guts...

He threw the table lamp ... At the actual door and warned her that next time it would be her head...
It was then that I saw her... And I went in to see Mr Jungkook on the floor crying, drowsy, sleepy... His phone was ringing back to back. I wanted to pick it up but- it went off before I could manage the dude struggling with all his might...

J: Seesh Mr Baek you did some job...

You guys know the worst part? As soon as I picked him up from the floor, he held onto me, crying out loud *Jimin please talk to me.... Jiminnnaaaa I love fucking you... Jimin,Darling please....I-I fucking love you so much...*
And he went on and on and on, trying to kiss me till he fell asleep

Koo: What are you all discussing? I heard my wife's name, saw you guys laughing from a distance... May I participate in this humourous event? (Sarcastic)

B: We were discussing about your late night *I love fucking my wife or I fucking love my wife* endeavours and trust me Mr Jeon! We all love them and we all love fucking them too...

Jungkook ends up laughing in embarrassment

Please don't bring that up... Oh God! I was really upset and that girl just... Normally I would have just denied her and paid her off but I hadn't talked with Jimin and I was so worried...

J: Well all I want to say Mr Jeon--

Yes Mr. Jung?

J: Don't let your wife get out of the bed for a few days after you return