Mr Jung: Yeah fight with spouses can be tensing at his age...

Mr Chu: Though from what I know he's been married quite long. I even attended his wedding. It's been at least over 9 years...

Mr Jung: Yeah it's been long... Should we ask him for a drink?

Mr Baek: It's better to leave him alone with his banana milk... He kept drinking and crying yesterday, about his wife not picking up his phone and then begging me, to shift the Brazil tour by a month. He had initially told Mr Lu that he would leave with us

Mr Lu: I can heartily confirm that haha! A few shots down his throat... And he becomes hyper honest about his emotions! (Laughs) we should not let that child drink alone... I don't know why we were talking about poisons yesterday but he suddenly spurt out 'night apple is poison apple' and weird shit! I mean hahahahha!

Mr Lee: Lol...but didn't he go out with that girl? I mean... Mr Baek... You two are sharing rooms right?

Mr Baek: Yes he did and I was fully prepared for shifting to Mr Jung's room but as I was moving towards the room, I saw the girl running off... I quickly went inside the room to check...

Mr Jung: This is so funny! To think he's the owner of our chain haha! Always so prim and proper....

Mr Lee: Ahhhh! Let him complete

Mr Lee: Ahhhh! Let him complete. Then? Then what Mr Baek? Was he that violent in bed?

Mr Baek: You bet... He's such a strong man bu...

Mr Lu: Seesh I thought he was all lovey dovey with his wife. I guess 9-10 years into a marriage and you start looking for adventure

Mr Jung: Are we any different?

All of them laugh

How do you do it Mr Baek?

Mr Baek: The way he does...eh?

Mr Jung: But you just said...

Mr Baek: You did not let me complete... I wanted to add a "but" in the end...
Haha!
But this strong man was on the floor, he had smashed a lamp on the door

Mr Lu: Shit! What did he do?

Mr Baek: Apparently the girl had pushed him on the bed and went to sit up on him

J: So it's getting juicy gradually... Heh!

They had smirks over their faces