Sibling goals <3 (Part 2)

'... This is....? It's dark.... And lonely... What is this uncontrollable feeling of loneliness? Hm? Is that someone....crying?' His brown orbs wandered the dark void as he came across a whimper. '...! That's.....! Ko-chan...?' Tsuna quickly ran to his sister, only to find out that she was the source of the cry. Yoko was curled up into a ball and had her head resting on her hands. The older twin tried to comfort his sister, although he did not know why she was crying, but he couldn't reach her. It was as if some invisible barrier was blocking him from approaching his sister. He wanted to stay with his sister until she calmed down but was unable to. Because of this darned barrier, he felt so helpless. He wanted to talk to his sister, to shower her with comforting words if that helped. That moment, Yoko stood up and opened her now puffy eyes a little. She happened to notice her brother and gave him a slight glare, as if she didn't want him to come any closer than where he already was. She started to walk away, with one tear streaming down her cheek. Tsuna felt heart-broken at this sight. Why did his sister look at him like that? So filled with hatred, like she just couldn't trust anyone anymore. The older brother wanted to chase after his sister but he noticed she was slowly walking and fading away. "Ko-chan? Ko-chan...!"

Tsuna's eyes fluttered open weakly, he looked around and tried to figure out where he was. He laid there, staring, and was finally able to figure out where he was. 'This is... My room in the.... Vongola Mansion...?' "You're finally awake," a deep voice echoed through his room. He diverted his attention slowly to the source of the voice. He tried to sit up while trying ever so hard to break through the feeling of a metal hammer constantly pounding at his head. "No need to push yourself, Dame-Tsuna," came the deep voice's reply. "Reborn..." Tsuna said weakly before slumping back down onto his bed and continuing," Where's... Ko-chan...."
"Tsunayoko's somewhere in the mansion, she hasn't left yet so you don't need to worry about anything," Reborn told him. Tsuna stared at the door, as if he wanted to get there and go look for his sister. Reborn did not fail to notice this and asked him, "Did something happen?" Tsuna shook his head a little and closed his eyes, he wanted to find his sister now. He remembered what he had dreamt about and wanted to help her if she was really troubled. "I'll tell Yoko that you're awake. If something's on your mind, talk over it," Reborn said, breaking the silence. And with that, he left the room to find Yoko. Feeling a little scared of being alone, like how he felt in the nightmare, Tsuna tried to get out of bed. He tried sitting up again, which he managed to do with much effort, and proceeded to stumble his way to the door. Having this nauseous feeling and a terrible headache wasn't really helping at all. He couldn't hold his weight anymore and fell onto the floor, making a loud 'THUD!' sound. He cursed at himself for being this sick that he couldn't even move a limb at all. He wanted his sister to come barging in and start running around frantically like how she usually would when he got sick. But where was she now...? Was she really somewhere in this Mansion...

That moment, Yoko came barging into his room, only to find her brother on the floor. "Onii-chan!" She exclaimed, running towards him. She pressed her palm against his forehead, only to find that it was still as hot as just now. Keeping calm but hardly, she helped her brother back onto his fluffy and comfortable bed and pulled the sheets over his shoulders. She noticed how his face was really pale and had flushed cheeks, he was panting really hard and looked like he was really lacking the air. Yoko took this moment to run and grab a towel and ice pack to cool her brother's fever, even if just a little. She gently placed it on his scorching forehead, eliciting a soft and weak moan from him.

Rolling to his side slowly, Tsuna opened his eyes sluggishly, meeting his sister's worried glance. He sent a weak smile to her and closed his eyes again, feeling relieved that he wasn't alone anymore. He was still panting hardly and was wheezing a little. Yoko noticed this and began to stroke Tsuna's back slowly. "Easy, nii-chan... Easy," Yoko said while stroking her brother's back. Tsuna took slow and deep but shaky breaths in attempt to slow down his breathing. Eventually, he was breathing a little more easily. Yoko gave a gentle smile before stopping her stroking, seeing her brother relax into the pillow.
"I'm gonna grab a drink," Yoko told him. Tsuna gave a small nod as he saw his sister leave to fetch a drink, there wasn't anything to be scared of, she was coming back anyway. But he couldn't forget that hateful glare that she sent him in his nightmare, Yoko seemed normal and didn't look like she was depressed or troubled. Even his intuition, which was a little hazy, said so. What was the dream trying to say...? Or was it just some nightmare that wanted to haunt him when he was sick?

Yoko returned quite quickly, with a two glasses of water in her hands. She placed them on the desk and walked towards her brother's bed. "Something wrong?" She asked, not wasting any moment. Tsuna shook his head and closed his eyes. "That so? Then what's with that lonely look on your face? This only happens when you're scared of being left alone or when you feel helpless."

His sister had hit the jackpot.

Her brother opened his eyes when he heard her. How was she able to tell? They're siblings for a reason, Yoko can read her brother like an open book. He slowly reached out a hand, wanting his sister to take it so he could at least comfort her if she was troubled. Yoko took notice of his hand and held it. "It's something about me specifically, isn't it?" She asked. His reply was a soft "mm" before continuing," Let me guess, you wanna ask me 'Am I troubled?' right? Then let me say this, worry about getting better first. Nothing's worrying me except you."

Tsuna smiled a little at his sister's statement, he was so lucky to have such a caring sister. "Drink something before you go to sleep, okay?" Yoko said. She then brought the glass of warm water over and helped her brother to sit up. She watched as her brother slowly drank the water and sat on the bed beside him. She looked out the window to find out that it was already evening. When they came back, it was already late afternoon. And when her brother woke up, it was past 6. "Are you hungry? You haven't eaten yet, have you?" she asked Tsuna. "It's okay, I'm not that hung-" he was cut off by his own growling stomach. He blushed at this, making his flushed cheeks even redder. "Hehe, yeah as if. Let's just eat something quick and then we can go to sleep, okay?" Tsuna nodded and laid back down on his bed. He decided to take a short nap before his sister came back with something to eat.

"Well isn't this sweet? I don't even know what we can eat. It doesn't take long to cook porridge, but urgh what if I make it too wet and disgusting?" Yoko thought out loud, emphasizing on the word 'disgusting'. She hesitated for while before making a decision to try cooking porridge as well as she can. Of course, nothing ever turns out right when Tsuna's sibling cooks, despite being a girl. When the porridge was too dry, she added too much water and now the porridge was exactly they way she didn't want it to be. She couldn't possibly cook again! It would be a waste of heat, food, electricity and time. She was mentally prepared to see Tsuna's disgusted face when he eats this. 'Why didn't I get advice from Kyoko-chan or Haru-chan? They make better cooks than me for pete's sake!' Yoko thought. She gingerly scooped the porridge onto a bowl and set it onto a tray.

She went back to her brother's room, only to set the tray on the table with a not-too-loud bang. 'I think I'll send Onii-chan running to the toilet after he actually eats this...' she thought. She moved to wake her brother, but it seemed it wasn't necessary since the bang had already shocked him awake. "No need to wake up. Just sleep. I don't have the resources to hold your puke once you eat this..." Yoko said bluntly to her brother. Tsuna turned to his side before muttering, "I'm hungry." She sent him a questioning look, a look that screamed what-do-you-want-to-go-to-the-toilet-that-badly? She gave in when Tsuna's stomach made another growl and went to help him to sit up before placing the tray on his laps. "Look I know it's disgusting. This is why we're still somewhat Dame," Yoko deadpanned. Tsuna sent a soft chuckle before eating the porridge. "It's not that bad..." He said, but something told Yoko otherwise when he stopped eating halfway. She cleared her throat before saying, "Killed your appetite, didn't it? It's alright if you didn't finish it though. I mean it was expected anyway." She brought the tray back to the table and went back to sit on the bed with her brother.

She watched as he stared blankly ahead, as if he was in a daze. She touched his forehead and felt that his fever had gone down, which was a good thing obviously. "Go to sleep. You need it," she told her brother.
What came next was unexpected to her though. Tsuna leaned against her body, wanting company and comfort. Yoko jerked back a little at his action before patting him softly and gently on his back. Tsuna found it very comforting and wanted it to last. "Onii-chan, you're heavy..." came Yoko's statement. Tsuna chuckled a little at his younger sister's statement, but he didn't budge. Yoko would usually feel awkward doing this, even though it was just her brother, but she decided to let it slip just this time. She wasn't going to see him in a while once he got better because she had to go back to being the CEDEF boss anyway. After a while, she could hear soft snores coming from her older twin, indicating that he had fallen asleep. She smiled at him before laying him back onto his bed. She was pondering about whether she wanted to sleep with him just that night. Ah yolo.

She climbed onto the bed and tucked herself in. The twins soon fell asleep, snuggled close to each other.

None of them was alone now, never was and never will be.